BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains green tea extract to protect the skin against external agents How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Buy on YesStyl...
Kimberly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never struggled with my skin until I got to college. I’ve heard wonderful things about tea tree oil so I’m always drawn to it. This mask seemed to really settle down the redness of my blemishes and made my skin feel super clean and tight
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing. I like too hold mine for a few minutes first to get it warm.  I order mine online and they are a good price but it saves on shipping if I order a few at the same time.  My skin feels so soft after,  I love it. I have used them for about a year and had no problems.
kait f.
Milpitas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks because I can actually feel a difference after using them! I always find other masks too thin so it doesn’t feel comfortable in my skin but this mask is the perfect consistency for me.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest I expected nothing less. I absolutely love skinfood and this is my first time ever using the green tea mask and I think it bumped its way up to one of my favorite sheet masks out there (even pass the Dr. Jart ones). Only 20 mins to happy dewy skin. And a plus is it helped some of my redness after I shave my face completely disappear and that was a HUGE plus❤
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
They may not be the most potent sheet mask you'll ever use, but if you can get these on sale or in a combo pack, they're amazing to use throughout the week to keep your skin looking fantastic. I highly recommend the watermelon out of all of them
Janet T.
I was really haapy with. It made my skin really dry. I also broke out with little bumps on my chin. I wouldnt recomend this product
tiff y.
Walnut
It’s super hydrating and makes your skin feel really soft. It is really easy to use and an amazing product.
Makayla M.
Roblin
I can’t say this product didn’t do it job, it made my skin feel very nice but the real downside of it is that it made my breakout like crazy!!!! Not sure if I’ll ever buy these again but might give another product a chance from this company
Kim M.
Love the masks! Very nourishing to the skin, plus it smells amazing!! Getting my hands on some of these requires me to travel for about 4hrs., so I can't buy them all the time.. but I would love more!!