BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains green tea extract to protect the skin against external agents How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Buy on YesStyl...
Ann N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Works like every other paper sheet masks out there. The shape of this type specially fit my face much better (i have a round face while most face masks design for v-line people). Very hydrating but pls dont use them everyday still, gonna dry your skin out.
Kimberly B.
I never struggled with my skin until I got to college. I’ve heard wonderful things about tea tree oil so I’m always drawn to it. This mask seemed to really settle down the redness of my blemishes and made my skin feel super clean and tight
Junu T.
First of all, i have a very sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out. I don’t know how great this face mask is for a long term use but as you use it, it leaves your skin with great moisture and brighten your skin.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Really enjoy these sheet masks. I have sensitive skin that can get red and is prone to acne, but these masks reverse any redness and soothe my skin while hydrating my skin. Importantly, they do not cause any breakouts either. I’ve repurchased a number of times.
Rachael E.
Emmaus, PA
Got a pack of sheet masks off Amazon. Love each one. They are very gentle and moisturizing. I'm on my last two and plan on ordering more when I'm done. Great as a gift or as a way to treat yourself.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
To be honest I expected nothing less. I absolutely love skinfood and this is my first time ever using the green tea mask and I think it bumped its way up to one of my favorite sheet masks out there (even pass the Dr. Jart ones). Only 20 mins to happy dewy skin. And a plus is it helped some of my redness after I shave my face completely disappear and that was a HUGE plus❤
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
They may not be the most potent sheet mask you'll ever use, but if you can get these on sale or in a combo pack, they're amazing to use throughout the week to keep your skin looking fantastic. I highly recommend the watermelon out of all of them
kait f.
Milpitas , CA
I love these masks because I can actually feel a difference after using them! I always find other masks too thin so it doesn’t feel comfortable in my skin but this mask is the perfect consistency for me.
Janet T.
I was really haapy with. It made my skin really dry. I also broke out with little bumps on my chin. I wouldnt recomend this product
tiff y.
Walnut, CA
It’s super hydrating and makes your skin feel really soft. It is really easy to use and an amazing product.