Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Ginseng uploaded by Yolss H.

BY SKINFOOD

Containing ginseng extract, this beauty food mask sheet moisturizes and nourishes aging skin for a youthful, vibrant complexion.

Key Ingredient
Ginseng contains antioxidants and nourishing properties. It helps promote collagen production and smooths skin for a healthy and radiant look.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Directions
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Ginseng
  • "the k.beauty skin care very effective for skin i love thim this mask make my skin healthy look and haydrated my skin so much i used it in nighte and when i wake up in the morning i cant keep up my hands awy from my face soooooo nice for dry skin" in 2 reviews
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Stefanie B.
Sacramento
This product is priced reasonablyhowever the mask did nothing for me! My skin is oily and had read great reviews about this but maybe it just was not for me! Did not notice a thing, save your money on this one!
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
These are amazing. Sheet masks are my favorite part of the skin care routine and ginseng is one of the best types of masks that you can get. Skinfood is a great brand and I would definitely buy again.
Melissa D.
This mask was great , left it feeling refreshed, awake and clean would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to feel awake and refreshed.
Wanda R.
Mauldin, SC
I’ve tried this and the aloe. This is my favorite. The smell is lovely, the mask easy to use, and the change in my skin instantly apparent.
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
Feels really good and refreshing, really repairs really dry skin smells pretty nice too there is quite a bit of essence in one package
Mariana M.
Tampa , FL
Me encanta de verdad, es un excelente producto de uso diario, es buenísimo lo que puede hacer por ti, tiene un presio accesible
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Cinthia M.
CA
The product is light weight and go smoothly on skin. Leave your skin radiant and smooth leaving a healthy glowing skin.
MK J.
I give it a thumbs for sure. It made my face super soft and felt like it made my skin brighter and even toned.