BY SKINFOOD

Containing ginseng extract, this beauty food mask sheet moisturizes and nourishes aging skin for a youthful, vibrant complexion.

Key Ingredient
Ginseng contains antioxidants and nourishing properties. It helps promote collagen production and smooths skin for a healthy and radiant look.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Directions
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Buy on YesStyl...
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Danyelle W.
Church Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It has helped my skin so much. I bought it at Kohls a while back and I’ve never stopped using it I bought 4 bottles of it to keep stocked up. It’s not too expensive so it’s totally awesome
Kim Ann G.
Clay city
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff it help my face a lot I would buy it all the time I don't use any thing but it I get it at Walmart even though it cost a lot of money to get it it not cheap but it really good other people should use it it make your face fell really good
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask seemed a little dry when I took outta the package and there was no extra essence. Smelled earthy. I'm not familiar with the scent of Ginseng so can't say if it smells like that or not. Wasn't super impressed and wouldn't purchase again. :(
kenyatta h.
Savannah, GA
I love Korean beauty products and received these face mask in a beauty box. The mask has a refreshing scent and leaves your skin extremely soft and dewy. Some mask are to harsh on my skin and I experience breakouts, but not with this brand !
Stefanie B.
Sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is priced reasonablyhowever the mask did nothing for me! My skin is oily and had read great reviews about this but maybe it just was not for me! Did not notice a thing, save your money on this one!
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face masks. Each one targets a different concern. And while I will probably never buy this set again I will definitely buy certain masks individually based on what my current concerns are. I love the skin healing mask I feel like it really improved my face
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing. Sheet masks are my favorite part of the skin care routine and ginseng is one of the best types of masks that you can get. Skinfood is a great brand and I would definitely buy again.
Wanda R.
Mauldin
I’ve tried this and the aloe. This is my favorite. The smell is lovely, the mask easy to use, and the change in my skin instantly apparent.
Melissa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was great , left it feeling refreshed, awake and clean would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to feel awake and refreshed.