BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Contains brussels sprouts extract to promote overall healthy skin for sensitive skin type How to use: 1. After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. 2. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. 3. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence.

Buy on YesStyl...
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Skinfoods face masks!!! Great skin care item! Leaves your face feeling amazingly smooth. Gentle on all skin types. Will definitely be purchasing again. Purchased at UltaSkinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Jeju Tangerine
Kaida H.
Deltona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked some sheet masks more than others just based off of scent preferences but I like that you had a bunch of different ones to try out. I don't use many sheet masks but I would definitely use these again in the future if I were to buy more.
Jessica M.
Salinas
I love these easy to use facial masks! Bought several different types for my daughter's 13th birthday sleepover and they were extremely easy for the girls to use. I've since used one once a week since and my face is super soft and glowing!
Lillian E.
Laporte
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely my favorite brand of sheet masks. I've tried a few different kinds from this brand and they seem to be the most hydrating
Paige N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An awesome product that is great to use. It really does the trick and leaves my skin looking and feeling great.
Madeleine  H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute masks. I love the different scents. They make my skin feel hydrated and glory in the summer