Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Black Bean

by SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. SKINFOOD Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet, BLACK BEAN Contains black bean extract! A beauty food mask sheet that provides rich and moist nutrients to make skin firmer. How to Use: After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. Pack Size - 5 sheets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Black Bean!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoNewberry, Florida
The mass are amazing each one of them have different characteristics and what they do for your face and I got it in a box sent to me as a gift to try the packaging is amazing and the effectiveness is on point I would totally buy this product again I have solutely love it I'm all about Face Rejuvenation and keeping your skin youthful and beautiful for as long as possible
2 years agoaustin, TX
I like this set but I don't know if it's something I would repurchase or not. It works nicely but I think I like other sheet masks better. I haven't recommended this set to anyone soo... meh...
a year agoWasilla
It makes your skin very soft, and definitely moisturizes. I expected it to be really weird, but it was actually amazing. The packaging was okay, and it kind of smelled weird. Other than that I loved it.
2 years ago
The mask comes in a milky essence that smells like toasted rice, which is a very pleasant scent. The extra essence sunk in quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky. It definitely moisturized my skin and I didn't notice any firming actions. However. My biggest issue with this is that it doesn't clearly indicate when the expiration date is and makes it hard to figure out if it's expired or not.
2 years agohay Massira 1 , N°: 125, Témara
it cleans the face skin so beautifully and give it a natural shining look, I use it once a week and it gives me the best result before make up specialy for my wedding day , as it help prepairing your skin f that big amount of makeup you put for the whole night <3
2 years agosantiago
What made me fall in love with these masks, are the smells and of course the soft effect that I leave on my skin