BY SKINFOOD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. SKINFOOD Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet, BLACK BEAN Contains black bean extract! A beauty food mask sheet that provides rich and moist nutrients to make skin firmer. How to Use: After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. Pack Size - 5 sheets

Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mass are amazing each one of them have different characteristics and what they do for your face and I got it in a box sent to me as a gift to try the packaging is amazing and the effectiveness is on point I would totally buy this product again I have solutely love it I'm all about Face Rejuvenation and keeping your skin youthful and beautiful for as long as possible
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this set but I don't know if it's something I would repurchase or not. It works nicely but I think I like other sheet masks better. I haven't recommended this set to anyone soo... meh...
Alex L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask comes in a milky essence that smells like toasted rice, which is a very pleasant scent. The extra essence sunk in quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky. It definitely moisturized my skin and I didn't notice any firming actions. However. My biggest issue with this is that it doesn't clearly indicate when the expiration date is and makes it hard to figure out if it's expired or not.
Sarah_rb R.
hay Massira 1 , N°: 125, Témara
it cleans the face skin so beautifully and give it a natural shining look, I use it once a week and it gives me the best result before make up specialy for my wedding day , as it help prepairing your skin f that big amount of makeup you put for the whole night <3
Karla A.
santiago
What made me fall in love with these masks, are the smells and of course the soft effect that I leave on my skin