BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. SKINFOOD Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet, ALOE Contains Aloe Vera leaf juice! A beauty food mask sheet that intensively hydrates skin to quench its thirst. How to Use: After cleansing, use a toner to refine skin texture. Place mask on entire face, avoiding eyes and lips. After about 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet and lightly pat to absorb the remaining essence. Pack Size - 5 sheets

Containing aloe vera leaf juice, this beauty food mask sheet intensively hydrates and soothes sun stressed skin.

Key Ingredient
Aloe is known for its intense hydration and healing properties. Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritation and vitamins nourish skin.

Water, Glycereth-26, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Beta-Glucan, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Directions
Extract mask and tightly apply on facial skin, following the contours of your face. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the sheet and pat face to absorb the remaining essence. Apply any remaining essence in the pouch to your neck and body.

Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Aloe
  • "This mask made my skin feel so cool, soothing and soft. It has a nice light scent and was great for my sensitive skin. I have only tried once and would love to buy it again!" in 10 reviews
Chu Y.
I love all things aloe so I was really excited to try this mask out! It was very refreshing and my skin felt very moisturized especially now that its winter. I feel like the aloe gave it a soothing/healing feeling. I definitely recommend their masks in general but for sure try this one!
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I used this mask this summer after I got a bad sunburn. I hate putting that aloe goo on my face because I feel like it blocks my pores, but this mask was everything but. I put it on and it felt amazing and really helped with my sunburn without feeling like a goo monster.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I wish I could like this mask. I heard great things about ski food and their products. I wear masks a lot and for some reason this one burnt my skin. I have been a bit traumatized to try any other masks in their line because of my sensitive skin.
Jenny Z.
The masks are the only products I’ve tried from skin food. And some moisturizers. Would love to try other products. They smell so good and keeps me moisturized during the winter. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Great sheetmask that leaves my face feeling fresh and clean! Love how moisturize it leaves my skin... I’ve never found this product on store shelves, which stinks but can be found online - worth buying if found
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I think the mask was good that it was able to cool down my skin after being in the sun for the whole day. My face was all red and sensitive but after using this, it felt a bit relieved and hydrated!
Jazelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
Just like any other aloe sheet mask but very saturated, liquid definitely made my skin soft. The excess was perfect for my neck and chest areas to get some hydration. Might try more stuff soon!!
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I really like this mask. It soothed my face very well for the amount of time you have to wear it. I think it's great if your skin is just tired and wore out I think it hydrates very well also.
Natausha D.
Riverton
I love the individual packaging, aloe is amazing for hydration and retaining moisture in the skin. Also has a lovely smell and glides onto the skin very easily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a little more moisture in their skin.
Justina L.
I absolutely love all aloe products and this aloe mask did not disappoint!! It’s very soothing and moisturizing. I use this at night right before I sleep and when I wake up in the morning, my face feels really smooth and moisturized. I love it!!!