BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood see more...

Samantha R.
I really didn't care for this product too much just because of my skin type. I found it to be too oily for me. But what won't work for me may work for someone else.
Bella B.
To be honest it’s not my favorite and I️ wanted a good amount of money on it which I’m very sad about ! The packaging is nice and all that but over all the product is very harsh on my skin and I’m just not a fan! If they made more options like dry skin, oily etc then maybe but just not a fan
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
This was amazing. I normally don’t use face masks, but this one will definitely be added to my normal skin care routine! My skin was glowing and looked better than the results to all the other skin care products I use! Definitely staying stocked with this! Safe to say, I’m in love!
Gabrielle G.
Love this peel off mask! Out of all the masks i use this one definitely gives my skin that glow and I would recommend generally for anyone who wants beautiful skin!! I bought this product online and would purchase again!
Ashley L.
Elkins, WV
This is the most amazing overnight mask I've ever used, this is actually my new favorite! I'll need use any other overnight mask! It's different than any other masked you've ever used - in a good way.
박지민 P.
Its okay, but first of all, it smelled HORRIBLE. 2, i dont know if it is just my skin, but it caused me to breakout in my T-Zone which barely happens. Do not use
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
Kind of expensive, but I really enjoy this product. I don't use it often, but when I do it is very effective. It makes my skin feel amazing and helps even it out. I am a first time user, but I will definitely buy it again when I run out. I like to recommend to others.
It's a little be expensive on my point of view but it's perfect for your skin, the packing is not big deal but I would like to used again
Chelsea A.
tulsa
Did not care for this product at all. It made my skin break out in hives , and my made skin feel like there was a layer of film on it
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
I love this product it is at a very good price for me and it works so great i got started from my grandma she loves this product too