BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Hydrates dry lips, and removes dead skin cells leaving your lips soft and smooth. How to use: 1. Apply an appropriate amount onto lips. 2. Gently massage and rinse with water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I honestly bought this lip scrub because the packaging was so cute. I wasn’t expecting amazing results but I’m pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this lip scrub. My lips are always dry and flaky. The Skinfood avocado and sugar lip scrub helped remove any dead skin and moisturize my lips. It’s easy to travel with and works well with most lip balms.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
My favorite part about this lip scrub is that it has avocado in it! My lips get super dry from all the liquid lipstick I like to wear. This helps exfoliate my lips prior to wear while moisturizing at the same time!
Laura B.
What a great lip scrub! It uses the sugar to gently slough off dry skin and avocado oil for moisture! My lips feel sooooo soft after using this and the results last a week or so!
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
My favorite thing about this product is the packaging. It’s so cute like most makeup from Korean brands. I love hoe it exfoliates my lips and it tastes good too!
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
I usually just DIY a lip scrub but this one is way better than any DIY. After I used it my lips were a little red, but than they were so soft for two weeks! I think my favorite part of this product is the packaging. I have recommended this product to many other people.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoyed this lip scrub. The packaging is super cute and the product itself worked very well. This helps out a lot in the winter with chapped lips and I personally have dryer lips so this really helped to exfoliate them so that they're nice and smooth.
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
This is the cutest lip scrub I've ever owned! Hello amazing packaging! The product itself is awesome too. I have chronically dry lips, and this scrub attacks the dead skin and removes it, so I can wear my favorite liquid lip without worrying about flakes.
Erika G.
i love lip products and this is one of my favorites.Great value good price and leaves your lips soft it’s definitely effective and it’s pretty packaging.i do buy this product very often because i love the way it feels and you will too!
Darlene C.
My favorite lip scrub!! It’s sweet and grainy enough to exfoliate dead skin that sits on top of my lips. There’s barely any smell to it so I appreciate that it’s for sensitive skin and the packaging is adorable. Who wouldn’t buy this!