suggested searches

22%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is a good moisturizing scrub for dry lips. It doesn't have an overpowering smell or taste and is in a cute little avocado shaped package which is fun! I found it to be not as gritty for a heavy scrub- so if ur looking for just a little buffer this is a go for you.
Let me start by saying that the packaging of this product is absolutely adorable! It’s the shape of an actual avocado and it smells wonderful. The product itself is mediocre. This lip scrub does okay in exfoliating and leaving my lips nice, smooth and moisturized. I don’t find this to be anything out of the ordinary though. The price is very reasonable. If you’re a big fan of unique packaging, this is a nice addition to your collection.
I love this lip scrub. The packaging is compact so it is easy to carry around. Depending on the amount you use, the more abrasive the product is. If the product gets in your mouth you can definitely taste the fragrance. Overall, after using the scrub my lips feel soft and smooth when I rub them together. Leaves a semi-thick coat after which makes it smooth on the lips.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
SKINFOOD Avocado & Sugar Lip Scrub ? Who has used this cute lip scrub? What does it smell like?
skinfood-avocado-&-sugar-lip-scrub Will this be recommended and worth trying/buying? I like how it looks☺️ feedback please and thanks!
0 answers
Does it smell like avocado?
0 answers