BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Hydrates dry lips, and removes dead skin cells leaving your lips soft and smooth. How to use: 1. Apply an appropriate amount onto lips. 2. Gently massage and rinse with water. see more...

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite part about this lip scrub is that it has avocado in it! My lips get super dry from all the liquid lipstick I like to wear. This helps exfoliate my lips prior to wear while moisturizing at the same time!
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this as it makes lipstick and liner have a little beer lasting effect. The texture is great and the smell is light. It is inexpensive and a good value. I would recommend it to others.
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great lip scrub! It uses the sugar to gently slough off dry skin and avocado oil for moisture! My lips feel sooooo soft after using this and the results last a week or so!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this product is the packaging. It’s so cute like most makeup from Korean brands. I love hoe it exfoliates my lips and it tastes good too!
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually just DIY a lip scrub but this one is way better than any DIY. After I used it my lips were a little red, but than they were so soft for two weeks! I think my favorite part of this product is the packaging. I have recommended this product to many other people.
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this product to keep my lips smooth and looking their best. Specially with the matte lip trend which does nothing but dehydrate the lips you need TLC as often as possible. The packaging is adorable and it's very affordable I get mine in flushing Korea town.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this lip scrub. The packaging is super cute and the product itself worked very well. This helps out a lot in the winter with chapped lips and I personally have dryer lips so this really helped to exfoliate them so that they're nice and smooth.
Katrina D.
Long Beach, CA
When i first time saw it in a makeup store, i was watched by funny packaging. Well, back there i was looking for some good working lip scrub and decided why not to try... and Oh my God. I've been using it pretty much every day and still love it. Very good one
Tessa C.
Longmont
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the cutest lip scrub I've ever owned! Hello amazing packaging! The product itself is awesome too. I have chronically dry lips, and this scrub attacks the dead skin and removes it, so I can wear my favorite liquid lip without worrying about flakes.