BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Creates strong moisture veil to remain moisturized lips for hours without stickiness. Apply a moderate amount to dry and chapped lips from inside to outside lips gently.

Skinfood - Avocado & Olive Lip Balm 12g
  • "this is great. love the smell and texture. really helps hydrate dry lips. would definitely recommend to buy." in 16 reviews
  • "My favorite lip balm! Avocado is so nourishing and light. I wish i could use it over my whole body... not sticky at all" in 15 reviews
Skyler A.
First of all, can we talk about this packaging?! I love carrying this little avocado around in my purse and putting it on when my lips feel dry. It is hydrating and moisturizing while offering a delightful smell and feel. And it’s very affordable! I would deffinelty recommend this adorable product
Ashley N.
Bakersfield, CA
The packaging is somewhat odd, but the benefits of the product is amazing! I have the habit of licking my lips when I don't have on chapstick (which doesn't last long) but the benefits of using Skinfood, I feel like my lips stay moisturized for a longer period of time, that's a plus in my book!
Alexis R.
Miamisburg, OH
I actually got recommended this brand from my chiropractor and it’s an affordable price range for the results I got they have lots of nice products this is just the first one I have tried definitely made my lips softer
Sonya N.
This product was adorable and smells incredibly good. I lost mine a couple of days ago, which makes me quite sad. It's' an averagely priced lip balm but it's so adorable. It does moisturize the lips pretty well. I forgot where I bought this I think it was on Amazon. I would buy this again.
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
I love this lip balm! Not only does it feel awesome on my lips, but the container is my favorite. I get so many comments on the container and questions about where I got it.
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale, OR
Love this lippie. I carry it everywhere I go. It works effectively and gives my lips a soft feel. I recommend buying this. Its perfect for on the go and chapped lips.
Joanna C.
I love the packaging of this product. I was actually gifted this lip balm from a friend as a souvenir from Korea and just the packaging itself got me excited for the product but after using it I fell more in love with it. It isn't like the traditional lip balm as it has a more creamy texture and applies more like a lotion would (but for your lips). I like to carry it around with me on days when I am not wearing too much color on my lips as the creamy texture/color does mix with the color of my lip product a bit. However, it doesn't have that glossy so it does look more natural. I love to apply a thick layer before I go to sleep and I feel like it does an amazing job at moisturizing my lips, kind of like an overnight mask for my lips. Plus, the smell is amazing!
Delphine M.
This product is amazing it leaves my lip super soft and my lips never crack when I'm wearing it it's perfect for the winter I have so many one in my purse one in my backpack it's my go to thing I would like it better if the if it wasn't as oily but other than that I love it
Zayna E.
Olyphant, PA
I really love most of skinfoods products. This isn't my all time favorite so I won't give it 5 starts, it is a really good lip balm makes your lips feel very soft and kissable.. only down side is you rally don't get that much and once it gets down it's pretty hard to get the rest out :( overal rating 3 stars!
Alex G.
Omg! First of all avocado, who doesn't love avocados! Absolutely loved how gentle it glids on your lips! I purchased mine on Amazon for a very fair price. This balm went beyond my expections, keeps my lips moist & glossy. I will most definitely continue to buy this product!
Kat J.
This packaging is absolutely adorable,... How well does this lip balm work? Where can I buy it?