SKINFOOD Avocado Leave in Fluid Hair Treatment uploaded by Drea M.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood

Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This smells so amazing 😍 and it works even better than how it smells. I like to use a little bit after my showers and rub that into the ends of my hair so my hair doesn't look to oily, and it leaves it very soft all day, and other days when I dont feel like washing my hair, I'll put this all over my head and wrap my hair up and let it sit and absorb into my hair until I do end up washing my hair(:
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Lauren M.
What a great product! I originally got this for my 4 year old daughter who is spending a couple hours in the pool every night. Her ends were getting so brittle and frayed I was concerned I would have to hack her hair off when summer ended... this product has saved her hair! I'm amazed. It dangles, it hydrates, it heals... it saves a mommy from having to duck tape her daughter down in a hydraulic chair to allow someone to cut it. Thank you! BTDubs I've totally started using it too and I'll continue purchasing this product FOREVER!!
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
Apply after showering and do not rinse out since it's a leave-in treatment. If you're not a fan of avocado smell, don't have to worry. Purchased it in Korea $10 and it leaves my hair feeling soft. Especially during the colder seasons, I like to put treatment in my hair so it's not so dry. (I have thick/volume hair) Definitely would recommend this product! For best results, air dry hair
Mary V.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this stuff but it’s not the best smelling product on the market. This serum makes my hair silky smooth! I would definitely purchase again. I usually apply it to clean hair. Dry or wet. I was pretty satisfied after using. I would recommend.
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Awesome product! Would recommend to all. Great quality and great price! Worked wonderfully
Rose K.
This hair treatment leaves the hair feeling healthy, soft and smelling like fresh, slightly tropical fruits. It isn’t sticky and doesn’t weigh my fine hair down. It can require a few pumps for a good amount of product on short (above shoulders) hair so it may run out quickly on longer hair.
Drea M.
Would you recommend this product for oily hair ?