SKINFOOD Argan Oil Silk Plus Hair Essence uploaded by Ana A.

BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood. Reformulated with double the amount of argan oil! A comprehensive hair care line featuring Moroccan argan oil and silk extract that transforms dry, damaged hair into shiny, healthy tresses. A hair care essence that helps smooth, de-frizz, and restore shine and control to dry, brittle damaged hair. How to Use: Apply a quarter-sized amount to towel dried hair. Distribute evenly throughout hair and blow dry. Use a small amount on hair ends after heat treatment for a smooth, shine finish. Pack Size - 100ml

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This was not cheap, it was recommended to me as my hair is course, thick and course.

Firstly it smelt very nice, and for the amount you use it is a healthy amount. I only used it in my ends as was worried it would weigh my hair down, it didn’t and did make my hair very soft
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
This was my first essence. I like the idea of it but it made me even more oily than normal. It has an okay scent. I wouldn’t say pleasant. I do not reach for this one as much because I was disappointed in the product, especially for the price.
Ana A.
I love this lightweight hair oil! It doesn't have too strong of a smell and is super super lightweight! I use this right after showering with the prayer hands method on my curls, and then a leave-in conditioner after, and my curls have never been bouncier, softer, or less frizzy!
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
Mia K.
Love this product! I liked thebspray better but this definitely makes my ends look healthier ❤
Kait H.
Awesome product! Would recommend to all. Great quality and great price! Worked wonderfully
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Very disappointing. I bought it because i thought it's going to smell as good as the other brand products that contain Aegean oil as well. It didn't it didn't do what it claims to do. The oil is very slicky like silicone. It stays on the hands for a few washes. It didn't tame my super frizzy dry hair at all. It just make the hair oily and suck the volume from the hair makes your hair looks flat.
Brittany S.
Amazing hair oil! This non greasy light weight formula instantly reforms damaged dull hair. Adding this serum to your hair care routine will ensure soft shiny runway looking locks! Best used on wet hair!