BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSKINFOOD
Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%, 300 ml (Pack of 12)

Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%, 300 ml (Pack of 12)

by SKINFOOD

Suggested UseApply a generous amount to face and body where moisture is needed. Pat dry to absorb. Apply frequently to dry areas and area in need of cooling, soothing relief after experiencing sun exposure.Other IngredientsAloe barbadensis leaf water,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%, 300 ml (Pack of 12)!
Jasmine P.
Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%, 300 ml (Pack of 12) uploaded by Jasmine P.
I look this Aloe!!! It’s huge and the price is great!!! I usually use it after I exfoliate or when my skin is very red or irritated. A little goes a long way and it adsorb into the face fast. It definitely calm my skin and helps my redness!! I would recommend this product to others!!!!
Jasmine D.
Philadelphia, PA
Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%, 300 ml (Pack of 12) uploaded by Jasmine D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of all the Aloe Vera gels I've tried, Skinfood is my favorite! It's very comparable to the Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel, but the scent is more fresh and light as opposed to somewhat floral. I use it as a daily moisturizer for my face. The gel absorbs into my skin quickly and always leaves my skin feeling hydrated and keeps my dry patches at bay. I've been using this product for years and will be purchasing over and over. Highly recommend!
Adele S.
Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%, 300 ml (Pack of 12) uploaded by Adele S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this and I have fallen in love. It is SO soothing on my skin and when I put it on my skin looks so glowy and healthy. I love Aloe in skincare. As the colder months are now approaching my skin is hating me and I get red and irritated. I used this last night topped with Marula Oil and I woke up with the prettiest glow and NO REDNESS! It feels so amazing on the skin. The texture is really interesting, it literally feels like water on your face but I love that. For $8 this is an amazing product and I’m so happy I purchased this.
Jo M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to Aloe Vera gel. Skinfood is a korean brand and I am so inlove with anything Korean when it comes to skincare. I use this for anything and has been a staple in my must haves. When my skin is tired, sunburned, even after a good facial wax I just reach for this and a few hours later my skin would calm down. This has earned a permanent spot in my 2nd skincare fridge too!!!
Lauren T.
This aloe gel has lots of fantastic added extra ingredients like Glycerin, beta-glucan, Betaine, witch hazel extract, and Sodium Hyaluronate. It can be used as a part shave gel, after sun gel, face moisturizer, or body moisturizer. Unfortunately it has Sorbitan Isostearate but it's only a two in the comedogenic scale so it should not cause you problems. I
Brandi M.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff! It’s crazy cheap, the tub is huge, and it lasts forever. I use it my face when it’s dry and irritated, on razor burn, sunburn, everything. It smells great and feels amazing on the skin.
Summer  C.
Maple Shade, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use it twice a day everyday. After I wash my face I apply this abs then my moisturizer. My face is so dry and with the winter season coming up I need all the hydration I can get! You can literally feel like sink into your skin and then my face gets less red and just feels better, it really does sooth your face! AND! It’s such a god pride and one container will last you forever!
Jaclyn  K.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is awesome for sunburns and big bites in summertime! It's very gentle and doesn't leave your skin feeling super sticky.
Bibi L.
Winchester, VA
Skinfood, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 93%, 300 ml (Pack of 12) uploaded by Bibi L.
I use this on my face 3-4 times a week. I have rosacea around my cheeks and forehead and this gel has helped me calm it down and it has a cooling effect too sometimes I use a hand fan to help cool it even more. When I first tried it I did feel a tingling sensation but it went away quickly and the only down fall is the fragrance but overall great product.
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I keep some of this handy in the house for items my skin feel itchy, flakey or I’m having some redness. I usually get mine from ulta but also the Korean stores in the malls have it. Less than $10

Looking for your answer?