BY SKINFOOD

Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream has rich with aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect. This multi-functional skin care product provides moisture and nutition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
I was interested in trying out a BB cream with tons of SPF in it. The one I got said SPF 50 PA +, and I found that my dark spots from previous acne on my cheeks were fading slightly while using this BB cream every day. As far as coverage, I would say this is very light coverage, as should be expected from most BB creams. It doesn't stay on very well on my oily skin, but it's okay for a short trip to the supermarket or anywhere else. I was able to find it for $4 on Amazon.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
Amazing product! I burn super bad the first time I come out into the sun every year and if it wasn't for this stuff I don't think I would survive it. The thing that puts it over the competition for me is that it doesn't leave that greasy feel that the others do.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
San Marcos
This aloe sun bb cream is the best! It definitely works from what I've seen and I totally love the way it smells
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
This is one of my favorite Korean BB creams right now! It has good coverage and leaves my skin looking dewy and natural. It's build-able and doesn't look cakey at all. I have normal skin and this stays on my face all day without a problem. I usually don't repurchase BB creams unless I really love them so I'm not sure if I will buy this one again, but I will definitely keep using it until I run out!
Soumia L.
Soumia L.
hello it's been a long time since I want to try this product because I see a lot of people who speak on it please is what you can send me this product for the tested is I made a review on the product thanks for your understanding Skinfood - Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet 1pc (23 Flavors) Maca Root
Feby L.
Feby L.
mississauga, ON
The coverage is medium to full and it is affordable. I like this as my base but depending on your skin type it might make your skin oilier and also depending on how you apply it it might just sit on ut skin. But it is worth a try
shifa b.
shifa b.
Gdynia
I dint like this product much. I felt like the product dint do the things that is mentioned to be done by it.
Amany H.
Amany H.
very good against sun as it prevent darkness skin i will buy it again but i hipet it become light cheaper then