BY SKINFOOD

Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream has rich with aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect. This multi-functional skin care product provides moisture and nutition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Mantua
Amazing product! I burn super bad the first time I come out into the sun every year and if it wasn't for this stuff I don't think I would survive it. The thing that puts it over the competition for me is that it doesn't leave that greasy feel that the others do.
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
This is one of my favorite Korean BB creams right now! It has good coverage and leaves my skin looking dewy and natural. It's build-able and doesn't look cakey at all. I have normal skin and this stays on my face all day without a problem. I usually don't repurchase BB creams unless I really love them so I'm not sure if I will buy this one again, but I will definitely keep using it until I run out!