SKINFOOD Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+ uploaded by Millie Y.

SKINFOOD Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+

Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream has rich with aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect. This multi-functional skin care product provides moisture and nutition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays.

Buy on Amazon
precilla C.
It does not break me out and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I have sensitive, acne -prone skin that has to tendency to become dry and flaky from my acne regimen. Very light no irritation,.its amazing product of Korean
Yiwen L.
It’s one of the B.B. cream that I bought when B.B. cream became a thing. I liked it has sun protection. It’s sheer, not a lot of coverage, but it evened out my skin tone. I’d recommend this to girls who want simple natural daily makeup.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Sandra D.
I was interested in trying out a BB cream with tons of SPF in it. The one I got said SPF 50 PA +, and I found that my dark spots from previous acne on my cheeks were fading slightly while using this BB cream every day. As far as coverage, I would say this is very light coverage, as should be expected from most BB creams. It doesn't stay on very well on my oily skin, but it's okay for a short trip to the supermarket or anywhere else. I was able to find it for $4 on Amazon.
Lia D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite Korean BB creams right now! It has good coverage and leaves my skin looking dewy and natural. It's build-able and doesn't look cakey at all. I have normal skin and this stays on my face all day without a problem. I usually don't repurchase BB creams unless I really love them so I'm not sure if I will buy this one again, but I will definitely keep using it until I run out!
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
Amazing product! I burn super bad the first time I come out into the sun every year and if it wasn't for this stuff I don't think I would survive it. The thing that puts it over the competition for me is that it doesn't leave that greasy feel that the others do.
Leslie A.
San Marcos
This aloe sun bb cream is the best! It definitely works from what I've seen and I totally love the way it smells
Arianne o.
Brooklyn, NY
Its really really good, i love the smell and the soft cream because its very softy, its not expensive at all
Kait H.
Awesome product! Would recommend to all. Great quality and great price! Worked wonderfully
Millie Y.
North York, ON
Similar to my Skinfood mushroom BB cream, I didn't like using it. The product was quite thick and I remember it didn't match very well. It was a bit too grey/ashy looking that it made me look that way. I remember the fragrance was very strong and I could smell it for along time before it faded.