BY SKINFOOD

Brand from South Korea: Skinfood

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I used this product years ago with very good results noted. I tried to find this product but couldn’t after years of using but the beauty store I purchased it from went out of business then I started getting my nails done professionally. This product made my nails look so beautiful. I wish I could find this product again or something similar to the product.
ΜcΚennα B.
I got this as a recommendation from a friend because my hands overall get soo dry even in summer time; I’ve got bad eczema also. This made my nails so healthy and the cuticle area was so longer brittle and like falling apart lol
jeneia ..
Pasco, WA
1,003 reviews
Love this stuff I never thought of using something on my nails to help them. And just like u care for ur hair or skin u need to care just as much for ur nails and this helps
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
I’m a nail girl. Unfortunately, my cuticles have a tendency to grow out of control and can get really dry. I love this little pen so I can dab some cream on my cuticles and keep my manicures looking fresh. Since it’s a pen, I can easily keep it in my bag and apply whenever I need it throughout the day: after washing hands, etc.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I love this. I don’t paint my nails due to allergies. But this keeps my cuticles down and my nails nourished. I don’t know if I’ll buy it again. It was a gift for me.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it i didnt.
Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
The best product to use for my nails. I love the way this makes my skin feels. I would definitely recommend this my family and friends
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
This product makes my nails look amazing.. and feel amazing. I have yet to find a dupe for it
Kait H.
Findlay, OH
Awesome product! Would recommend to all. Great quality and great price! Worked wonderfully
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
This product doesn't work. It doesn't dry down. It has weird smelly scent. However, I like the pen concept packaging because it's easy to use.