BY SKINFOOD

Skin brightening toner contains a heavy dose of agave, which is also known as Nature's Reservoir for its amazing ability to hold on to water. With its moisture sealing capability and anti-wrinkle ingredients, the toner treats skin to refreshing moisture that smoothens out, and revitalizes dry and rough skin without a heavy or sticky feel. After cleansing, gently massage in lotion until fully absorbed by skin. Agave toner gives luster and long-lasting moisturizing effect to your skin. This is a mild moisturizing skin toner that also leaves your skins refreshed without the feeling of stickness. How to Use: After washing face, pour some on the palm of hand or cotton puffs. Apply to skin gently. Pack Size - 145ml

Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Make my skin very nice and soft. Great price point. Very easy to use.its gentle on the skin. Only issue you have to buy it online and the shopping is almost 3 weeks. I'll recommend this to other.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner. It was kinda weird that its called a cactus toner.. i didnt know any benefits of the cactus on skin but when i looked it up on google, i found out that cactus has a lot of benefits on the skin!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the feel of my skin when I apply this product, I’m a repeating user highly recommend and the packaging is nice, Good job good value too, I like it a lot I bet most people would enjoy this product as well.
Annie F.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is one of those brands that I won't normally buy, but I am always happy when I do. I did not think this really helped with my tone, but maybe with continuous use it would start to make a difference. The price is pretty reasonable. I would definitely recommend to others.
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I’m a big toner person. I used ton of timers and feel guilty about it but this products change my life. It like magic water, it make my skin so soft and get rid of all the texture. My skin felt so moisturizing and refreshing.
Ruba A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely Loved this product!!! I would definitely buy this product again. Definitely worth the Money I spent on it. Came in a pretty package and all for a great price. Definitely recommend this to others!
Jules D.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of different toners and have been pretty disappointed with the results.  This toner is different. It got rid of a lot of the blotchiness on my face and helped me feel more confident without makeup.  I would recommend that everyone buy this product.
Autumn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is really easy to apply and soaks into your skin very quickly and doesn't get sticky. I love the packaging the green bottle and like to follow up with moisturizer on top to get the full effect.
Anne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing, and keeps my face moisturized and hydrated. I’ve been using this for awhile, and it truly brightens your face, and gives you a great glow!!
Kayla H.
tucson
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most gorgeous packaging!! I am totally in love with this toner, it totally hydrates my dry skin and brightens my dark circles. Will definitely buy again.