BY SKINFOOD

Potent skin serum is formulated with agave, a plant known as Nature Reservoir for its natural ability to retain water. Packed with anti-wrinkle and skin brightening ingredients, the serum gives dry and stressed skin a needed boost to reverse the signs of premature skin aging and bring back skin's youthful look with a soft and supple feel. Richly containing the extracts of cactus and agave, known as the moisture fountain, this serum gives softness and luster to your skin by extensively supplying moisture and nourishment. This dual-cosmeceutical (anti-wrinkle, whitening) serum gives the feeling of rich moisture. How to Use: Following toner, pour some on the palm of your hand and apply to skin gently. Press down. Pack Size - 45ml

Kaitlyn H.
hemphill, TX
Facial serums are a great way to end your facial routine, and this one met my expectations. It is a gentle light weight serum that I most definitely will purchase again. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a great skin serum.
Trisha A.
Chelsea, MA
Skin Food is the best brand when it comes to skincare the products contain miracle skin rejuvenation,hydrating and all the essential skin care needs in one. Makes younger looking skin and maintain the moisture.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
My favorite Serum, brightens, smoothes and corrects uneven skin tone. Firms and moisturizes skin beautifully. I have a really dry complexion so I use this daily and I've seen excellent results.
Tamara G.
Overall great value. I love that it came with 5 full size products and some items you don't normally see in sets (bobbie Brown, huda). I loved the variety of colors and that it included some nice shades for fall. But I do agree with the other reviewer...I am getting a little tired of Sephora recycling previous samples, promos and birthday gifts into these sets. I have several of the Marc Jacob's (on the box it looked like a new shade but was the same shade as last year's birthday gift), and the YSL in red and Sephora in red has also bee
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
Allll my natural skin babies. Grab your bottle of addiction. Because once you get your hands on this product you are going to freaaaak out. I am never dissapointed after using this. It makes my skin feel amazing and i am non stop reccomending this to all of my friends and family.
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
I think this stuff is amazing! It is thick and has a wonderful smell.  It does not disappont . The packaging is cute and colorful.  It does what it says it will and I will defenatly buy it again,  I recommnd this product to everyone because it's my #1 choice.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Kayla N.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing I was totally attracted to it because of the awesome name and because it just sounds like something super unique and something super rare and I did end up absolutely loving it so a plus for me !
Kennedy R.
I really like this product because it makes my skin feel and look amazing and my skin is always so soft after i use it. This would have to be my all time favorite serum I have ever tried in my life. I would recommend.
Carly A.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve tried this once, it was a friends and they insisted that I tried it and I’m glad I did! I definitely plan on trying this again on my own to get a better opinion on it, it was my first time using a serum!