BY SKINFOOD

Potent skin serum is formulated with agave, a plant known as Nature Reservoir for its natural ability to retain water. Packed with anti-wrinkle and skin brightening ingredients, the serum gives dry and stressed skin a needed boost to reverse the signs of premature skin aging and bring back skin's youthful look with a soft and supple feel. Richly containing the extracts of cactus and agave, known as the moisture fountain, this serum gives softness and luster to your skin by extensively supplying moisture and nourishment. This dual-cosmeceutical (anti-wrinkle, whitening) serum gives the feeling of rich moisture. How to Use: Following toner, pour some on the palm of your hand and apply to skin gently. Press down. Pack Size - 45ml

Jennifer S.
Eau Claire, WI
It was alright... I really like the concept of it. If it had a cactus on/in it, I NEED it! LMAO. Anyway, I am on the fence with this one. Can I live without it? Definitely. Is it a little splurge on a treat for yourself to feel pretty and squeaky clean? You betcha! I would highly recommend this to my friends and family
I love this serum! Picked it up during summer and have been using it ever since. Very lightweight and moisturising! I add half a pump to my day moisturiser and a full pump into my night moisturiser to add that extra kick of moisture.
Tristina S.
Toms River, NJ
Received as a tester.  Surprisingly light and refreshing.  Did not irritate the skin which is always a plus.  Did not see any noticeable difference.
Caitlin S.
Mary Esther, FL
I love this serum, I tried to use it as much as possible and my daily routine. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking for something with the same benefits
Kaitlyn H.
hemphill, TX
Facial serums are a great way to end your facial routine, and this one met my expectations. It is a gentle light weight serum that I most definitely will purchase again. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a great skin serum.
Carly A.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve tried this once, it was a friends and they insisted that I tried it and I’m glad I did! I definitely plan on trying this again on my own to get a better opinion on it, it was my first time using a serum!
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
I can’t give you guys a good review now because I just used it two times,my sister gave it to me for Christmas, but so far the times I’ve used it I feel like it does it’s job.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Skin Food is the best brand when it comes to skincare the products contain miracle skin rejuvenation,hydrating and all the essential skin care needs in one. Makes younger looking skin and maintain the moisture.
Becky P.
This is a hydrating serum that I have tried. While it performs okay, I prefer products that really get down to business. This doesn't take care of all my long term skin concerns.
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
I think this stuff is amazing! It is thick and has a wonderful smell.  It does not disappont . The packaging is cute and colorful.  It does what it says it will and I will defenatly buy it again,  I recommnd this product to everyone because it's my #1 choice.