BY SKINFOOD

Lightweight emulsion contains both anti-wrinkle and skin brightening ingredients, sealing in moisture to keep skin well hydrated and exceptionally soft and smooth to touch. Packed with agave, a plant well known for its natural ability to seal in moisture, skin is treated to all day hydration, effectively erasing dull and dry skin and leaving a radiant and more youthful complexion in its wake. Giving smoothness and luster to dry and rough skin, this is a mild dual-cosmeceutical (anti-wrinkle, whitening) emulsion that leaves your skin refreshed without feeling of stickiness. How to Use: Following serum, pour some on the palm of hand and apply to skin gently. Pack Size - 145ml see more...

bree a.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought I'd give this a try and honestly only because of the word "cactus" LOL I like anything with cacti but in all seriousness I love it it feels so amazing on my face it definitely met my expectations after reading on it and I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Tyler Z.
I absolutely love there packaging I think it really makes this more appealing to me at least and the product is just as good
Stephanie S.
manahawkin
The packaging for this product is BEAUTIFUL! I love this product and will continue to bring it every where I go
Maria C.
edmonton
Another favorite korean brand of mine. I love the gentle scent and how gentle it is also for the skin. I is definitely great find and the price is about right.