BY SKINFOOD

Lightweight emulsion contains both anti-wrinkle and skin brightening ingredients, sealing in moisture to keep skin well hydrated and exceptionally soft and smooth to touch. Packed with agave, a plant well known for its natural ability to seal in moisture, skin is treated to all day hydration, effectively erasing dull and dry skin and leaving a radiant and more youthful complexion in its wake. Giving smoothness and luster to dry and rough skin, this is a mild dual-cosmeceutical (anti-wrinkle, whitening) emulsion that leaves your skin refreshed without feeling of stickiness. How to Use: Following serum, pour some on the palm of hand and apply to skin gently. Pack Size - 145ml

Trisha A.
Chennai, Tamilnadu
Skin Food is the best brand when it comes to skincare the products contain miracle skin rejuvenation,hydrating and all the essential skin care needs in one. Makes younger looking skin and maintain the moisture.
bree a.
Phoenix, AZ
I thought I'd give this a try and honestly only because of the word "cactus" LOL I like anything with cacti but in all seriousness I love it it feels so amazing on my face it definitely met my expectations after reading on it and I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
It's a really nice product. It smells nice and leaves no residue or stickiness when used. It smells nice also which is a bonus. I got it from Amazon
Paige R.
Palm Coast, FL
Definitely a product that I need to replace soon. I love the feel my skin had after the first use and how much healthier it felt after a few weeks
Tyler Z.
I absolutely love there packaging I think it really makes this more appealing to me at least and the product is just as good
Stephanie S.
manahawkin
The packaging for this product is BEAUTIFUL! I love this product and will continue to bring it every where I go
Jodan W.
This is very nice! I like the nice aloe scent! It was very effective! I used it after washing my face! It was affordable for the product! It was my first time using! I still have it! Just wish it was a little thicker! It actually works though! A really nice skin lotion!
Maria C.
edmonton
Another favorite korean brand of mine. I love the gentle scent and how gentle it is also for the skin. I is definitely great find and the price is about right.