Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub 8 oz/ 236 mL

by Skinfix

A double-duty body peel and polish to smooth the look of rough, bumpy, and crepey skin, leaving it feeling soft. Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: ScrubHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid: Helps slough off dead skin cells and leave a healthy, smooth glow- Lactic Acid: Supports natural cell turnover, reduces pigmentation, and brightens the appearance of the skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This scrub smooths the appearance of crepey, rough, and bumpy skin texture even keratosis pilaris, also known as "chicken skin." Active glycolic and lactic acids act as a peel, while biodegradable bamboo polishers gently exfoliate. It has been tested and recommended by unbiased dermatologists. Clinical Results: In a 2 week dermatologist-led clinical study:- 100% felt that Skinfix Renewing Scrub exfoliated their dull, dead skin - 100% felt that Skinfix Renewing Scrub left their skin feeling softer and smootherClean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Does this really work? Don’t wanna waste money, I’m tired 😓
Can I use this on my face?
Can I use this over tattoos??
Start your review of Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub 8 oz/ 236 mL!
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have VERY sensitive skin all over my body that is prone to getting a rash easily if it doesn’t like a fragrance or product ingredient. I also have mild to moderate eczema, and I struggle with folliculitis on areas where my body hair is thicker. I love this stuff! I use it about once a week and it’s not a messy product (like those popular coffee scrubs we’ve all been guilty of using). It’s a nice body exfoliator, especially for the bumpy dry skin on my arms. I also enjoy using it on my legs right before shaving. But since it has acids in it, I keep it away from my tattoos (to prevent them from fading). I have noticed this can be really rough on areas where your skin is more thin (ex: your chest), so be cautious/more gentle using it on delicate areas. P.S. After using, it is a must to apply body cream or lotion after your shower. This is a strong exfoliant, so hydrating your skin afterwards is important!
Ive got to use this a couple times now and I'm so impressed! After the first use my dry bumpy skin was gone and now it's smooth and soft. I received this body scrub in my first boxy premium box and I'm so glad I got it! Its a really big tube of product. I was surprised at the size. Its a white paste like texture with a little bit of a gritty feel to help exfoliate. I love that it does both physical and chemical exfoliation. The scent is faint but earthy. Sometimes I get bumps on my upper thighs and the backs of my arms usually for really dry skin or foliculitice (not sure of the spelling) and this exfoliating body scrub completely gets rid of it! Leaving soft and smooth skin. If you have any sort of issues with rough dry skin or textured skin this will seriously help you out. It does have a higher price tag but for the amount you get and the results it's definitely worth it!
Bel Air, MD
I have only been using this product for a couple weeks now but I am definitely seeing a difference in my skin!! You definitely get a nice size bottle. I love the smell too!! It smells like lemons! My skin is getting softer and softer as I keep using this! And those pesky annoying little bumps I sometimes get on the backs of my thighs and arms have almost disappeared!! I am curious to see how great my skin feels after I'm finished with the bottle!! I definitely would recommend this body polish!!
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Jennifer P.
I love this to exfoliate my skin! I put it on my face a couple minutes before hoping into the shower, I use it on my skin dry to make sure to rub off the dead skin and once I get into the shower I wet my face a little bit and scrub in circular motion for a couple minutes and my face feels like brand new once I wash it off! It is a little rough so after I wash it off I like cleansing my face with fresh Soy Face Cleanser to help soothe and hydrate my skin! It’s a must for me!
Ridgewood, NY
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Azliana J.
I received this from Boxycharm. I had only used this once and I am majorly in love with it. The scrubbing felt so good and there were so many dead skins but this is a harsh body wash exfoliator so I would suggest you guys to not use it on daily basis as it will definitely cause irritation to your skin.
I have been using this product for about a week 3 times . My skin does feel softer . I am not crazy about the smell , but is not an unpleasant smell. The container does have a generous amount. I think is a little bit too expensive because I have tried other scrubs that I actually like a bit more than this and are a bit more affordable. But is not a bad product.
I am inlove with this body scrub, it has left my skin smooth and baby soft, have been using it for 2 weeks and I have bought 2 extras to stock up. I love how it smells and how it is not too harsh and it truly exfoliates my body. I have not used any of my other body scrubs since this one, does not leave a greasy residue like others.
Columbus, OH
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Reilley L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Use this product right before the shower to help remove dry, rough skin. Leave the skin feeling very moisturized and looking shinier and healthier. Definitely would be five stars but the product can be messy to use and is a little difficult to spread. But definitely worth the results. I use this several times per week when the skin on my body is feeling congested and dry. Skinfix. Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub 8 oz/ 236 mL
Manchester
I asolutley love this product. The scent is a soft citrus. I use it at the beginning of the shower. It has a texture similar to a face exfoliant that feels great when scrubbing down and always leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I also have sightly sensitive skin and it never irritates.
Hoboken, NJ
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Elisabeth B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scrub. It smells like citrus lime but it is all natural fragrance. I love that it has cleaner ingredients. It leaves your skin soft and buttery, not too harsh. I love that it has glycolic acid in it. Great for taking off fake tan as well.