BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkinfix
Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub

Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub

by Skinfix

Buff your skin to smooth! Glycolic Renewing Scrub is a double duty chemical peel plus body polish that retexturizes and smooths the appearance of crepey, rough and bumpy skin - even keratosis pilaris, (also known as 'chicken skinโ€™). Before you turn on your shower, dry rub the creamy, non-drip body scrub onto skin from chin to toes. The dry rubbing action helps stimulate circulation, while active 7% glycolic and 6% lactic acids make direct contact with skin to work as a chemical peel and loosen dead skin cells. Bisbolol, sourced from the Candeia tree, is an anti-inflammatory that helps to soothe skin and mitigate irritation. Jump into the shower and work in circular motions on skin to allow spherical, biodegradable bamboo polishers to gently exfoliate and lift dead skin cells from the healthy skin beneath. Rinse to completely cleanse and wash dead surface cells down the drain. Show off in your smooth, soft, silky birthday suit! Use with Resurface+ AHA Renewing Cream to gently exfoliate and deeply hydrate skin daily for optimal smoothness.

Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub is this good for acne prone skin or follicuitus on the chest ?
What works on strawberry skin? Iโ€™ve been using Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub but so far it hasnโ€™t cleared up anything. Any suggestions?
JuuSt bought this product to exfoliate my skin. Does it work ?
Start your review of Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub!
Tash P.
John Day, OR
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Tash P.
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Tash P.
๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž+ ๐†๐ฅ๐ฒ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐‘๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐› ($๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ): This is body polish and peel for rough and bumpy skin. It's also targeted to help those with Keratosis Pilaris (KP, small bumps on upper arms). I was excited to have this specially for my husband to try to help the KP on his arms (need more time to test). I love that this is not only a scrub but also a peel thanks to Glycolic & Lactic Acid. I've been enjoying to use this on my legs before shaving, that way I've exfoliated both physically and chemically, which helps prevent ingrown hairs and gives me a smoother shave. I also imagine it to help with stretch marks by exfoliating, which renews the skin - but it doesn't claim that, just a theory I have since acids and exfoliating generates new skin and causes cell turn over. Overall I like this product and think the price is justified (a little hard to swallow for a scrub, but since it contains acids its understandable). I do however find the scent to be pretty off putting (think a chemically lemon). Its not a deal breaker but something to note. If you found this review helpful please give it a like and if you'd like to see more reviews from me please follow me on here, Instagram and YouTube. IG: tashpalmerofficial
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,120 reviews
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Celine A.
Skinfix gifted me this scrub and Iโ€™ve been absolutely loving it! Iโ€™ve used it on my arms and legs and they instantly feel softer and smoother. The scrub is gentle yet effective at exfoliating. Definitely recommend!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by katelyn L.
I enjoy this stuff but the smell isnโ€™t very good, . It smells like itโ€™s supposed to be key lime scented but it also smells like stale lotion/sunblock . I recently learned I was also using it wrong lol . Itโ€™s a dry scrub your supposed to use before getting into the shower, I was using it in the shower, lol it does a great job of exfoliating. I just donโ€™t like the smell. The container is really big though.
brklyn S.
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by brklyn S.
I'm such a fan of this scrub!โฃโฃ I applied to rough areas of my skin where I have dry patches and immediately noticed smoother skin. โฃโฃLike silk smooth skin! โฃโฃ It's hard to find these type of scrubs that won't irritate my skin, so I was pleasantly surprised. I try to use up to 3 times a week in combination with the AHA Renewing Cream.
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this exfoliating body scrub that contains both glycolic and lactic acids. The directions state to apply the product to dry skin before showering but I typically apply it in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth afterwards, my husband has even commented on it! Definitely will repurchase! #Skinfix #RenewingScrub
Daneika C.
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Daneika C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this. I suffer from extremely dry skin on my body and also mild psoriasis. This stuff does wonders for me! Itโ€™s also smell so refreshing! I use it every other night!
Anna T.
Charleston, SC
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Anna T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this body scrub! Itโ€™s great to use before you shave to help with razor bumps. I also use on my underarms to help brighten and exfoliate. I am on my second bottle of this and will continue to keep buying! Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub
Chocolate M.
Bronx , NY
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Chocolate M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am hooked! I have heard of this brand. They have rebranded . This glycolic and lactic acid act as chemical peel, while bamboo polish buffs away dead skin cells. This scrub leaves my skin baby soft and smooth.
Kate B.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Skinfix Resurface+ Glycolic Renewing Scrub uploaded by Kate B.
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I gotta say itโ€™s great! The only thing that would make it better would be if they made a bigger size so I wouldnโ€™t need to keep wasting plastic. ๏ฟผ
Franchesca F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This pre shower body peel is really good for my skin. Smooth and remove dead skin from my body also polish bumpy and crepey skin. What l like the most about this body scrub is to know that my skin is well care with natural ingredients from this body scrub. (Oils of grape seed, sweet almonds, coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ) also free from fragrance and allergy tested . ๐Ÿฐ Crueltyfree.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cori L.
Wappingers Fl, NY
il y a 5 mois
Daneika C. โ€ข il y a 4 mois
It has definitely helped with my body acne and texture! I had psoriasis on my chest and it cleared it up after a week. I would also buy the body cream too!
Aly S.