Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSkinfix
Renewing Moisturizing Body Cream ~Jumbo Size

Skinfix Renewing Moisturizing Body Cream ~Jumbo Size

by Skinfix

Super-size Renewing Cream is a gentle, hydrating body exfoliator formulated to help smooth rough and dry skin. It makes a great daily exfoliating body moisturizer that helps to improve the appearance of rough and uneven skin.

Apply Renewing Cream generously, as needed, to rough skin all over the body. For best results, use daily.; 10-fl oz super-size Renewing Cream; Helps smooth and hydrate rough and dry skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfix Renewing Moisturizing Body Cream ~Jumbo Size!
Purchased at: Sephora
Amamzing for skin. Smell is lime, lightz refreshing scent. Little goes a long way. 100$ worth the price tag.
I gifted this to my mom and she absolutely loves it. It’s a nice thick white cream and it smells like key lime pie. The jar is a nice size for body application and has lasted her quite awhile. I’d recommend this body cream.
Issaquah, WA
If you have KP or i grow a or chicken skin this product is amaaaazing. I used this every day on my legs and have seen a huge difference in texture of my legs. I used to get a ton of ingowns, but the AHA in this keeps a light exfoliation always happening! I’ve bought the 3x already!
Lake Loon, NS
Skinfix Renewing Moisturizing Body Cream ~Jumbo Size uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you suffer from keratosis pilaris you need this body cream. It’s a super rich thick texture but sinks in right away. The addition of AHAs help exfoliate and slough off dead skin cells to leave you with super smooth soft skin. I’m obsessed

Looking for your answer?