MakeupSkinfix
Nourishing Cream

Skinfix Nourishing Cream

by Skinfix

Skinfi x Nourishing Cream is deeply hydrating and the ultimate quencher for dry, fatigued skin. In a dermatologist led clinical study, 94% of people showed a signifi cant increase in skin’s moisture after just one use. Nourishing Cream boosts moisture, elasticity and delivers essential nutrition to deeper levels of the skin to smooth and improve the complexion, making skin feel softer, smoother and more radiant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfix Nourishing Cream!
Arianna P.
Covina, CA
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
Absolutely love this and the lotion together, the ingredients are amazing and it feels great on the skin!
Ashly G.
High Point, NC
I received this in pr from the company. It is so thick and moisturizing. It has beneficial ingredients and is great for when you over did the retinol. I really like the packaging too. Definitely recommend.
Jessica S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Cream 1.7 oz
I’m in love with this cream. It is so rich and hydrating and it leaves my skin so glow and nourished. One of my favorite things is that not only did it deeply nourish my skin but it also really helped improve my skin barrier and strengthen my skin. I think this would be great for anyone struggling with dry skin or is looking to strengthen their skin and skin barrier!
Jennifer G.
breckenridge,tx
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
IF I COULD GIVE THIS 10 STARS....My skin is extremely dry or it can be extremely oily. I have never found a product that evens my skin out and also does not make me break out! This is really the best product i have ever used for nourishing. THIS IS A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
Skinfix Nourishing cream locks in moisture. I love the all day feel of soft healthy skin and this cream makes that happen. I use early morning and before bed for long term moisturization. .
Hope S.
Skinfix Nourishing Cream uploaded by Hope S.
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
This is an excellent cream, especially for those with very sensitive dry skin and eczema, such as myself. The cream goes on very smoothly and though it is thick, it absorbs well into the skin and does not feel heavy. The cream also does not leave your face feeling oily or sticky. The price is fair for the quality of the product and it's effectiveness. I do think the container is a bit awkward to use, but all in all this is a great facial moisturizer, which I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
Very nourishing on dry skin. One pump is enough for your entire face. Takes a minute to fully soak into your skin, and will keep you looking/feeling hydrated all day. I really like the pump style that it has vs traditional creams you either scoop out of a jar. Affordable as well.
Zamiria H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
I absolutely love the nourishing cream it nourishes absolutely all my dry skin I love it so so so much
Julia L.
Essex, MD
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
I received a free sample of this from influenster and it was so creamy and nourishing I gave it to my dad to fix his cracked electrician hands and it worked!
Brittany D.
Review for: Skinfix Nourishing Crme
I loved it at first. Nice and thick, great for night use. It just stopped working after awhile.

Looking for your answer?