Skinfix Nourishing Cream uploaded by Hope S.

BY SKINFIX

Skinfi x Nourishing Cream is deeply hydrating and the ultimate quencher for dry, fatigued skin. In a dermatologist led clinical study, 94% of people showed a signifi cant increase in skin’s moisture after just one use. Nourishing Cream boosts moisture, elasticity and delivers essential nutrition to deeper levels of the skin to smooth and improve the complexion, making skin feel softer, smoother and more radiant.

Buy on ULTA
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
This is such an amazing versatile face cream! It’s great for a nighttime moisturizer or right before you put your makeup on to hydrate your skin! I went and bought 3 containers immediately after trying this product! The price is a bit high but well worth it given the small amount you have to use!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is an excellent cream, especially for those with very sensitive dry skin and eczema, such as myself. The cream goes on very smoothly and though it is thick, it absorbs well into the skin and does not feel heavy. The cream also does not leave your face feeling oily or sticky. The price is fair for the quality of the product and it's effectiveness. I do think the container is a bit awkward to use, but all in all this is a great facial moisturizer, which I would definitely recommend.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Very comparable to the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizer at 1/3 of the cost.

I love this product and I continue to pick it over my other moisturizers. While it is quite thick, it doesn't sit on top of your skin.

Love, love, love. Would highly recommend to anyone with any skin type.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Very nourishing on dry skin. One pump is enough for your entire face. Takes a minute to fully soak into your skin, and will keep you looking/feeling hydrated all day. I really like the pump style that it has vs traditional creams you either scoop out of a jar. Affordable as well.
Alyssa F.
New Bedford, MA
Not sure why I didn't find these products earlier! I threw out every other facial product that I had for the skinfix line. This moisturizer is amazing for night time use, leaving you with a soft glow in the morning! Non irritating, and my acne has been getting so much better!
Julia L.
Essex, MD
I received a free sample of this from influenster and it was so creamy and nourishing I gave it to my dad to fix his cracked electrician hands and it worked!
Christine T.
Chicopee, MA
Love this body lotion. It's very thick and wonderfully hydrating. I work as a hairstylist with my hand in water everyday and this softens and protects.
Nadia M.
Oak lawn
I bought this because of good reviews. I enjoy this cream it has a lovely orchid scent. It doesn't break me out . Wake up with hydrated skin.
Brandon P.
Liberty Lake, WA
I have dermatophagia and this helps heal my cracked hands so well that in the past year I've gained over 80% of my skin back
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
Got a steal of a deal at tjmaxx on this product for $7 ! It smells great and makes my skin feel hydrated and soft!