BY SKINFIX

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Vanilla Mint Lip Repair Balm - Skinfix has a new twist on their popular Lip Repair Balm with new naturally flavored Vanilla Mint. Whether your lips drastically change in cold weather, you are a chronic lip licker or your favorite lipstick leaves your lips dry and parched at the end of the day, this lightweight yet deeply hydrating formula smoothes, softens and banishes dry lips on contact. Natural coconut and jojoba oils instantly soothe, soften and protect dry lips. Nourish lips with natural oils and botanicals and a hint of natural vanilla mint flavor.Dermatologist tested & recommendedMade with natural ingredientsAllergy tested & 0% waterInstantly comforts and leaves lips soft and suppleNO synthetic flavor, color, gluten, parabens, phthalates or preservativesFor smooth, soft lipsGentle and non-irritating40% coconut oilNatural oils and botanicals and hint of natural lemon mint flavorCruelty free - Vanilla Mint Lip Repair Balm see more...

Skinfix Natural Vanilla Mint Lip Repair Balm, 0.35 OZ
  • "I received this in my Allure box but in the flavor Minty mint. And I must say I love it. I’m not a fan of lip balms at all as they dry out my lips. But this one doesn’t at all. I think the fact that it has coconut oil in it helps. I would actually rebuy this!!! All I’ve been able to use on my lips is Vaseline. The mint taste is an extra plus!!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great lip balm. It's very moisturizing - I usually put it on overnight and always find my lips so soft in the morning. It smells really good, and it's definitely a good value for the price. Would definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Kalyn P.
I’m currently using the minty mint formulation of the skinfix lip repair balm, but I love the smell of the vanilla! Both moisturize the lips extremely well and impart a good amount of shine, which is nice for minimal makeup days. I typically use this at night, and I wake up with soft, smooth, slightly plumped lips. Skinfix lip repair balm is by far my favorite lip balm. I just wish they made one with spf, though!
kelly w.
Milwaukee
I received this in a sub box a few months ago but haven’t gotten around to using it until now. I have very dry lips and this is super moisturizing and smells great. The only thing I don’t like about this lip balm is the consistency of it - which I think is due to the coconut oil. I find it a bit too slippery for my liking. When this is gone, I’m going back to my usual, non-coconut oil lip balm.
Naidelyn V.
This has become one of my fav lip balms i use it as a nightly routine for my skincare . This feels so soft on the lips and you can deff tell that theres that 40% of coconut oil in it . It feels a little oily however it doesnt look oily on the lip it really soothed and takes out any dry skin on the lips . Great product !
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This should have 5 out of 5 stars! I have been a chap stick addict for years and I’m pretty sure chapstick dried my lips out to the point where I continually needed it.
I wore this over night ONE night and felt like I was cured of chronic dry lips.
My lips were so buttery smooth and soft by the next morning and I, for one, didn’t feel like I needed chapstick right away. TRUE hydration. This is a must have and replace all of your other balms and chapsticks.
Vaseline doesn’t even hydrate my lips as well as this.
Tabitha M.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I picked this up at tjmax yesterday in the flavor Lemon Mint and I absolutely adore it. My lips feel hydrated and I actually really like the smell of it more than I thought I would. It's like a jelly type formula which is nice because I don't have to constantly reapply. I purchased it for $2.99! I really like the packaging as well because it's a squeezy tube rather than the usual chapstick tube. It also kind of makes your lips tingle a little, I'm assuming that is because of the mint and it feels nice!
Ginny R.
I received the Minty Mint flavor in my Allure beauty box. Its a decent lip balm! I like that the mint isn't too overpowering. As far as the balm itself, its pretty basic. It doesn't keep my lips hydrated long term and it is full of coconut oil, so lookout for that if you avoid coconut products.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Minty mint skinfix is my favorite lip repair right now. My lips have been SUPER chapped, and this product is killing that issue. I received this in my February Allure beauty box and I plan to purchase this again once I run out (little goes a long ways though).
Brittney A.
Hollister , CA
I received in a allure beauty box and was excited since my lips are very dry and my lip products always go missing! The packaging is cute. The flavor is awesome, I love a good mint lip product. I’m not a fan of the texture, it’s very thin and I felt like I had to put more on for it to feel like it would work, however it didn’t layer well so then it was goopy. It also didn’t last very long I think I would get a good 20-30 minutes before my lips were dry again and didn’t stay moisturized. I will say it did look pretty on the lips, prettier than most chapsticks! I could possibly buy again but we will see
Cassandra B.
I'm a bit iffy on these lip balms. I love that they are all natural and really like this line of products but this balm ended up leaving my lips more dry than soft. A bit disappointed as I was hoping for a better outcome. The scents smell great tho!

back