SkinFix Kids Eczema Balm uploaded by Liz C.

BY SKINFIX

Don't let a bout of eczema slow your kid down! Skinfix introduces Kids Eczema Balm™, specially formulated to work safely and quickly to halt eczema flare-ups on the spot. Using nature's pharmacy, this rich, soothing balm goes on quickly and works immediately soothe dry, itchy patches anywhere on the body. With 0% water and 2% colloidal oatmeal, this rich balm stays put to heal skin quickly. Made with natural ingredients including coconut oil, shea butter and sunflower oil Skinfix Kids Eczema Balm is free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates making it a safe alternative to steroid creams, so moms don't have to worry and kids can be kids again.*

• Dermatologist recommended and Pediatrician tested
  • Made with natural ingredients
  • Free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates
  • Works immediately to soothe dry, red, itchy patches
  • Rich balm texture stays put to heal skin quickly
  • 0% water & 2% colloidal oatmeal
  • Safe and effective

• What age is ok for this lotion to be used on children? My...3 Answers
Briana N.
I use this on my daughter because she slightly have eczand she's always getting dry and become really itchy so I use this on her day and night whenever she get out the bath and it work so good she love it because she say it make body feel good and not itchy no more so that makes me happy just seeing her happy and relieved. I really recommend for mothers whose kids have dry itchy skin.
Liz C.
Hollister, CA
I was hesitant to buy this product because it is $20 for such a tiny bottle. But it works wonders! My daughter will have random seasonal/dietary outbreaks and this tiny bottle has lasted is over a year. I just put some on a rash that popped up yesterday and it has already calmed down, no longer red, not itchy. I alternate this with coconut oil! Great product!! Can't beat the ingredient list.
Aaron B.
Nerstrand, MN
We have been rounds and rounds with different types of location when it comes to eczema ones being that it will feel like it is burning off your skin to not working at all. I know that with price you can get junk also. But this is one that I would recommend. It works is all I can say and it is calm and smooth to the skin.
tristin B.
Fort Smith, AR
I used something like this when I was younger. It made me not scratch as much as I did when I didn't use it. It made my skin more moist but not stopping my itching.
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
This product is a God send. It helped to relieve my son's itchy dry patches and also healed the appearance. I'm a huge fan.
Samantha H.
Conway, AR
My daughter has Eczema and we love skinfix it a nice thick consistency, works great and my daughter loves this product.
Amber P.
My family loves this product I got it as a travel size and I used it fast but I loved it and I would use it again 100%
Meagan L.
Almonte
I use this on my son as a diaper rash cream and for dry skin. It works amazing and is the only thing that works this effectively as a multi purpose balm.
Sia L.
Oakville, ON
When I was diagnosed I thought I would die but the balm not only takes the hurt away it takes the redness away and leaves you soft and confident
Margareta C.
Montreal
Fast relief of eczema and natural ingredients used, always my number one option for my son. Very gentle for sensitive skin
Megan L.
What age is ok for this lotion to be used on children? My son is 3 months old and has a small patch of eczema on his arm.