Skinfix Inked Tattoo Balm

by Skinfix

#9 in Tattoo Care

Tattoo culture is now mainstream. Today there are roughly 7.4 million Canadians who have at least one tattoo. Skinfix introduces Inked Tattoo Balm, a natural, petroleum and lanolin-free balm that keeps skin protected during the crucial healing phase. This lightweight balm uses active levels of USP allantoin and orange peel extract to protect the skin along with shea butter, jojoba, coconut, and sunflower oils, which are loaded with natural vitamins and antioxidants to soothe, skin and promote proper healing. Tattoos are lifetime investments – how you treat them after application is just as important as who applies them. Inked Tattoo Balm can also be used daily to condition skin to revive the look of existing tattoos. Inked Tattoo Balm helps skin heal naturally and is a daily maintenance product for the life of your tattoo.

I noticed the skin fix site only sells to Canada! Is there anywhere that US customers can buy this?
I don't know this product, does anyone use it?
How thick is this product
Start your review of Skinfix Inked Tattoo Balm!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to find something with good ingredients, and also something that would preserve and keep her tattoo looking fresh. This is that product! It smells good, glides on.. a little goes a very long way. It keeps the skin moisturized and the tattoo protected. It does not have SPF in it, so I would still put sunscreen on if you are worried about tattoo fading, etc. I now use this product for my own tattoo. Love it! Will definitely buy again!
xatia X.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Inked+ Tattoo Aftercare Balm. A concentrated balm to help protect and heal the vulnerable skin barrier immediately post-tattoo,
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have several tattoos but when I got my last tattoo, the tattoo artist recommended I use this Skinfix Inked Tattoo balm and I am so glad I did. I wish someone told me about it before when I had gotten my previous tattoo cause it kept the new tattoo hydrated, it felt less dry and irritating while it healed and it has really enhanced the color of my tattoo!
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
First I want to say that I love the smell of the Skinfix Inked Tattoo Balm! I have applied this on new tattoos and old tattoos and they look amazing.
Meli M.
I love all skinfix! Their aha/ bha bodyscrub is amazing not to mention their lotion and ofcourse I had to try thisnfor my tattoos and wow works perfect!
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Protects with just the right amount of heaviness. Keeps it protected from the elements while adding hydration and protecting the tattoo. I’ve tried a bunch and this was perfect for me and my sensitive skin.
Delilah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: ULTA
My hubby and I like getting tattoos, he's currently getting a sleeve done. It's time consuming and has lots of healing to do. Ski Skinfix has really helped with the healing process. We use it twice daily and I do recommend. I haven't tried it on my older tattoos. Definitely should though.
keri V.
Tuttle, OK
This is awesome stuff. Not only does it smell good, and help heal my new tattoo, it brightens up older ones. I recommend this for all with tattoos, old or new. Smells great, works great and great price as well! I will continue to purchase!
Courtney S.
Cecilton, MD
My go to product for aftercare for my tattoos. Last on the skin for much longer than other brands. No harsh smell, and really hydrated the skin.
Annmarie G.
N Huntingdon, PA
It's been So long since my last th so I really don't remember using this product...Atleast as to how it worked. But this question made me wnt another one thought!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...