BY SKINFIX

Skinfix Healing Foot & Leg Balm is a concentrated healing and moisturizing formula for severely dry feet and legs caused by diabetes or poor circulation. This powerful balm delivers deep moisture directly where it is needed to help repair cracks and fissures, and to keep feet and legs protected to maintain overall healthy skin. Jam packed with healthy botanicals, vitamins and minerals that benefit skin, Skinfix Healing Foot & Leg Balm is formulated to be extra-gentle and urea-free – surpassing traditional foot creams.

Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked that this product moisturized very well, but I could not stand the scent of this product at all, and because of the scent I will never be purchasing this product again. I know this product tells you to only use a little bit but because it is so thick you can rlly Ge it to rub around, it just stays right in the small spot where you put it on you skin and that's all.
Kelly Christine D.
Kelly Christine D.
Celebration, FL
My feet take a beating from running races throughout the year. I know when they're feeling extra dry I can put on this balm under a pair of socks before bed and wake up with soft feet. I appreciate that the formula isn't very oily either, as that isn't comfortable in sandals during the summer.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
While this balm is thicker than most lotions, it works amazing. It didn't have a bad scent and it lasts a long time after initial use. Use most on dry skin, elbows etc. Great product!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Mays Landing, NJ
absolutely love this product! helps make my feels super soft! I apply liberally twice a day! the smell is amazing and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy afterward
Syeda T.
Syeda T.
Rego Park, NY
LOVE THIS..it really helped my feet..my heels used to be cracked and VERY dry
But after using this(I used everyday after shower) it really made a difference
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
This stuff is amazing! It's worth every penny. My go to creamy for everything! It's a must have! Price is well too.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This item works great I really like it leaves your feet with no cracks it very usable great to travel with
Lynne M.
Lynne M.
Works very well, but the scent is so off-putting that I can't use it without putting nitrile gloves on my hands first. It's very expensive for such a small tube and I find that I have to use a fair amount of product to get it all over my feet. While I love most Skinfix products, I will not be purchasing the Healing Foot & Leg Balm again.
Mikhaila J.
Mikhaila J.
Skin fix is a great product. I always purchase it as something to help my eczema. It's gentle on the skin, however the smell isn't that pleasant. It's a bit pricey as its $15 for a small bottle.

Overall I would recommend.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Linwood, NC
Does this product help with razor bumps, and ingrown hairs? My legs look red and patchy and have many small bumps on them and I am in desperate need of a good lotion to help this.