BY SKINFIX #20 in Hand Cream

Clinically proven to treat dry cracked skin and eczema.

Total relief of the itch, the ouch and embarrassment of dry, irritated hands.

Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ delivers healing benefits above and beyond the average hand cream to soothe the most challenging skin conditions. This specially formulated medicinal hand cream contains 1% colloidal oatmeal which is the ideal skin fix for eczema, dermatitis and extreme dryness. Dryness is relieved on the very first application. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream™ calms redness, relieves itching, and rebuilds the skin barrier with a blend of healing botanicals, rich natural butters and emollient oils. This highly effective, natural formula is free of steroids, fragrance, and soy. Frequent hand washers are top of mind for Skinfix®. Our super-rich formula seals in protection that lasts from wash to wash.

• Dermatologist-tested and recommended

• Made with natural ingredients

• Free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates

• Effectively treats hand eczema and extremely dry, cracked hands

• Fragrance-free – only scent is from the natural ingredients in the formula

• Immediately soothes irritation and redness, and softens skin

• Ultra-rich formula leaves lasting protection, even with frequent hand washing

• Where can I get this and how much does it cost? I have been tryi...2 Answers
  • Is it a temporary fix or does it permanently repair you skin? 2 Answers
  • I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, also have...4 Answers
Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™
  • "A little dab will do ya... but this clinically proven cream, has helped my dry hands and my sons dry excess hands feel as smooth as can be." in 16 reviews
  • "I frequently wash my hands, especially at work because I work at a skilled nursing facility; therefore, my hands get very dry and cracks." in 11 reviews
  • "I got this in my #VOXBOX and I loved it at first because it didn't have a strong smell to it but then when I started using it, it was really greasy and left behind a slick film on my fingers." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this a few days ago and my hands feel really smooth and as if they were never affected by the cold in the first place." in 5 reviews
  • "I used this lotion one time (received in my VoxBox to test) and it made my hands soft and didn't make my skin feel greasy!" in 5 reviews
Britt M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hands are pretty dry to begin with, but come Fall my hands feel like sandpaper. I couldn't find any hand creams that would help, my hands would feel dry and crack within 15 minutes. Not sure what it is about this lotion, but it's the only product I've found to actually heal my hands. I only use a small dime size dollop each day and my hands have completely changed. What I find most helpful is putting it in at night so it really gets to soak in. Seriously, if you have issues with severe dry hands from the outside elements, water, etc. get this! My hands were ruined and now they feel like brand new.
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
I have a friend who received this lotion in her Target beauty box. I borrowed some lotion from her and found out how great this stuff really is! I work as a nurse so I am constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer..... this causes my hands to get so dry. This has been the only lotion that has worked to prevent my hands from cracking and drying out.
Neli C.
Naperville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received the 1 fl oz skinfix in the Pause Button Target Beauty box . It smells amazing and really softens your skin ! It’s very gentle but leaves your skin feeling super greasy . Would recommend company changes recipe because this product leaves your fingers greasy which causes phone smudges
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently ordered this as a set of 3 from QVC and I'm so very glad that I did! I've had a few calluses on my palms from crocheting that I've never been able to get rid of. After 1 week of using this twice a day at least, I'm actually seeing the calluses already halfway healed and I'm very impressed with that & I've been converted to SkinFix for my dry winter hands and nothing else 😊 highly recommend it...definitely worth it! 💓
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a sample of the Skinfix ultra rich hand creme in this month's Target beauty box. Since fall is upon us, my skin is feeling a little dry but nothing too terrible. I used a small amount just to test it out and it didn't leave my hands greasy.  I do like that the brand is cruelty free. There is a light scent, though it's not offensive. I will be keeping this in my purse.
Devon W.
Louisville, KY
I wash my hands a lot and they always become extra dry. I received this Skinfix hand cream in a Target beauty box and was wowed. It is so creamy and thick and makes my skin instantly hydrated. It’s like putting on a glove. But the best thing is that it doesn’t stay greasy or oily. It soaks in and leaves you with nice, soft hands.
Meriem S.
Strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely obsessed with this hand cream! I keep it with me at all times and reapply as needed. It keeps my skin feeling nourished and hydrated, no dryness or cracking since I've started using it!
Madison O.
Florence, SC
Super thick lotion! Good for people with very dry skin. Personally I don’t like the feeling of how it stays on your hands but some people do! Got mine at target, would recommend for people with severely dry hands. Smells so good!
Nicole C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product worked well for my dry hands, however I couldn't tolerate the smell.  Even after rubbing in I could still smell it for a long time.   It did not work well with my chemistry and could not use it again.  I will not be purchasing this product but because it moisturized I will recommend to others.
Sabrina M.
Chandler , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great hand cream, ultra moisturizing without being overly greasy. A small amount with cover your hands and leave them feeling moisturized for hours. I recently got this as a sample from an ulta order, but will definitely go out and pick up my own. I need one to keep in my office. It has a light aloe scent to it, not offensive at all. Really a great thick cream.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anybody think that this product has a scent even though it is fragrance free?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have incredibly dry hands during the winter, like crack and bleed dry. How quickly is this cream effective?
Autumn V.
Grapevine, TX
I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, also have callouses on my fingertips as well. Do you think this cream would be helpful in treating/softening these callouses, or is it sort of a "regular-ol' dry skin only" sorta thing?
Anayely A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone think this has a funny smell?
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there more products in this line?