BY SKINFIX

Clinically proven to treat dry cracked skin and eczema.

Total relief of the itch, the ouch and embarrassment of dry, irritated hands.

Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ delivers healing benefits above and beyond the average hand cream to soothe the most challenging skin conditions. This specially formulated medicinal hand cream contains 1% colloidal oatmeal which is the ideal skin fix for eczema, dermatitis and extreme dryness. Dryness is relieved on the very first application. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream™ calms redness, relieves itching, and rebuilds the skin barrier with a blend of healing botanicals, rich natural butters and emollient oils. This highly effective, natural formula is free of steroids, fragrance, and soy. Frequent hand washers are top of mind for Skinfix®. Our super-rich formula seals in protection that lasts from wash to wash.

• Dermatologist-tested and recommended

• Made with natural ingredients

• Free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates

• Effectively treats hand eczema and extremely dry, cracked hands

• Fragrance-free – only scent is from the natural ingredients in the formula

• Immediately soothes irritation and redness, and softens skin

• Ultra-rich formula leaves lasting protection, even with frequent hand washing

• Where can I get this and how much does it cost? I have b...2 Answers
  • Is it a temporary fix or does it permanently repair you s...2 Answers
  • I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, a...4 Answers
Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™
  • "A little dab will do ya... but this clinically proven cream, has helped my dry hands and my sons dry excess hands feel as smooth as can be." in 16 reviews
  • "I frequently wash my hands, especially at work because I work at a skilled nursing facility; therefore, my hands get very dry and cracks." in 11 reviews
  • "I got this in my #VOXBOX and I loved it at first because it didn't have a strong smell to it but then when I started using it, it was really greasy and left behind a slick film on my fingers." in 6 reviews
  • "I used this lotion one time (received in my VoxBox to test) and it made my hands soft and didn't make my skin feel greasy!" in 5 reviews
  • "I wash my hands all day at work and they get very dry to the point of cracking and this keeps my hands mositurized without the grease." in 5 reviews
Neli C.
Naperville, IL
Received the 1 fl oz skinfix in the Pause Button Target Beauty box . It smells amazing and really softens your skin ! It’s very gentle but leaves your skin feeling super greasy . Would recommend company changes recipe because this product leaves your fingers greasy which causes phone smudges
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
This cream is lovely. It really helps with dry hands and keeping them moisturized. Only drawback is that it’s kinda pricey and can feel too heavy if you put too much on at one. Take my advice, a little goes a long way!
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
I received a sample of the Skinfix ultra rich hand creme in this month's Target beauty box. Since fall is upon us, my skin is feeling a little dry but nothing too terrible. I used a small amount just to test it out and it didn't leave my hands greasy.  I do like that the brand is cruelty free. There is a light scent, though it's not offensive. I will be keeping this in my purse.
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
I have a friend who received this lotion in her Target beauty box. I borrowed some lotion from her and found out how great this stuff really is! I work as a nurse so I am constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer..... this causes my hands to get so dry. This has been the only lotion that has worked to prevent my hands from cracking and drying out.
Elizabeth C.
Holyoke, MA
This is definitely a must buy for a busy worker ! Especially when you have wash your hands all day use this and instantly have soft hands like if you weren’t working at all.
Sarah W.
This lotion is thick and creamy and feels amazing! It’s scent is very very mild, almost like slight cucumber or something. It’s kind of nice because it won’t clash with anything else scent wise you have going on. I keep one in my car for touch ups on the go or at a stop light and love it!
Madison O.
Florence, SC
Super thick lotion! Good for people with very dry skin. Personally I don’t like the feeling of how it stays on your hands but some people do! Got mine at target, would recommend for people with severely dry hands. Smells so good!
Nicole C.
This product worked well for my dry hands, however I couldn't tolerate the smell.  Even after rubbing in I could still smell it for a long time.   It did not work well with my chemistry and could not use it again.  I will not be purchasing this product but because it moisturized I will recommend to others.
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
Such a great hand cream, ultra moisturizing without being overly greasy. A small amount with cover your hands and leave them feeling moisturized for hours. I recently got this as a sample from an ulta order, but will definitely go out and pick up my own. I need one to keep in my office. It has a light aloe scent to it, not offensive at all. Really a great thick cream.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I received this as a free sample through my recent ulta beauty purchase. I have been looking for a new hand cream, but this one isn't it. I found it to be too greasy after I rubbed it all in. After I wiped the greasy film off, it did leave my hands silky smooth.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anybody think that this product has a scent even though it is fragrance free?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have incredibly dry hands during the winter, like crack and bleed dry. How quickly is this cream effective?
Autumn V.
Justin, TX
I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, also have callouses on my fingertips as well. Do you think this cream would be helpful in treating/softening these callouses, or is it sort of a "regular-ol' dry skin only" sorta thing?
Anayely A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone think this has a funny smell?
Vanessa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there more products in this line?