Add a Photo

By SKINFIX

Clinically proven to treat dry cracked skin and eczema.

Total relief of the itch, the ouch and embarrassment of dry, irritated hands.

Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ delivers healing benefits above and beyond the average hand cream to soothe the most challenging skin conditions. This specially formulated medicinal hand cream contains 1% colloidal oatmeal which is the ideal skin fix for eczema, dermatitis and extreme dryness. Dryness is relieved on the very first application. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream™ calms redness, relieves itching, and rebuilds the skin barrier with a blend of healing botanicals, rich natural butters and emollient oils. This highly effective, natural formula is free of steroids, fragrance, and soy. Frequent hand washers are top of mind for Skinfix®. Our super-rich formula seals in protection that lasts from wash to wash.

• Dermatologist-tested and recommended

• Made with natural ingredients

• Free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates

• Effectively treats hand eczema and extremely dry, cracked hands

• Fragrance-free – only scent is from the natural ingredients in the formula

• Immediately soothes irritation and redness, and softens skin

• Ultra-rich formula leaves lasting protection, even with frequent hand washing

Photos (23)
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
I have mostly good things to say about this cream! It is made from all natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals at all, and it is unscented. For someone with sensitive, eczema prone skin like me, that is fantastic! My hands and feet felt nourished, smooth, and soft and it lasted well throughout the day. I only had to reapply it a couple of times, which was after washing my hands/dishes. The only down side I found to this product was that it did not absorb quickly at all and my hands felt like they had a greasy residue while waiting for it to settle in. I could hardly use anything in the house/office because the residue would rub off, and there would be a finger prints. As unfortunate as that is, this is still a great hand cream, and if that sort of thing isn't an issue for you (or even if it is) I'd still say give it a try!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not the best fit for my skin type. Definitely targeted towards people with really, really dry skin. My hands get dry but I can't use this during the day because it leaves a greasy residue. I might try it overnight as a treatment but its much too heavy for a throughout-the-day cream for me.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..
I really appreciated this lotion when my skin started breaking out on my chest. I don't know what caused it but I was scratching myself at work, it was that bad. While I waited for my anti-histamine to kick in, this lotion soothed the rough, scratched skin and really moisturized the skin.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I obtained this product about two years ago in a voxbox and it was one of my favorite products I've received to date. It was about the perfect consistency and it had an oatmeal-y smell that wasn't terrible. It really repaired the damage retail had brought upon my hands. I recommend!!
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA
This is a great product i received in a beauty box and my hand stay dry and peeling in winter. This lotion has worked wonders , i noticed a change within about a week. i would purchase this item even if it wan'st on sale. I love gold bonds and this is just as good
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is a miracle in a tube! Love the travel size to keep in my purse. Make your hands feel soft right away. Definitely meet all expectations. Very gentle on skin. Not harsh and made with quality ingredients. I would buy it again and again!!
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Judsonia , AR
I received this as a sample and I absolutely love it! I gave really bad exzema on my hands and it itches, cracks, and hurts really bad. this stuff is almost like instant relief and continuous use clears it up. I wish I had more!!
Dayana L.
Dayana L.
Sacramento, CA
Works great on sensitive skin. I'm constantly washing my hands, which dries and cracks my hands. With other lotions, my hands feel like they're burning. The texture is slightly better than other repair creams I have tried.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I received this in a beauty box and it's great . I even applied to a new tattoo I got and it worked great , it healed my tattoo in about a week. I love it and would absolutely recommend it.
Dee P.
Dee P.
Great hand cream. It made my hands feel super soft. I even put it on my feet and it does wonders. I got it as a sample and I really like it. It's a little pricey so I haven't purchased it.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anybody think that this product has a scent even though it is fragrance free?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I have incredibly dry hands during the winter, like crack and bleed dry. How quickly is this cream effective?
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Grapevine, TX
I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, also have callouses on my fingertips as well. Do you think this cream would be helpful in treating/softening these callouses, or is it sort of a "regular-ol' dry skin only" sorta thing?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Does anyone think this has a funny smell?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Are there more products in this line?