Add a Photo

By SKINFIX

Clinically proven to treat dry cracked skin and eczema.

Total relief of the itch, the ouch and embarrassment of dry, irritated hands.

Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ delivers healing benefits above and beyond the average hand cream to soothe the most challenging skin conditions. This specially formulated medicinal hand cream contains 1% colloidal oatmeal which is the ideal skin fix for eczema, dermatitis and extreme dryness. Dryness is relieved on the very first application. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream™ calms redness, relieves itching, and rebuilds the skin barrier with a blend of healing botanicals, rich natural butters and emollient oils. This highly effective, natural formula is free of steroids, fragrance, and soy. Frequent hand washers are top of mind for Skinfix®. Our super-rich formula seals in protection that lasts from wash to wash.

• Dermatologist-tested and recommended

• Made with natural ingredients

• Free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates

• Effectively treats hand eczema and extremely dry, cracked hands

• Fragrance-free – only scent is from the natural ingredients in the formula

• Immediately soothes irritation and redness, and softens skin

• Ultra-rich formula leaves lasting protection, even with frequent hand washing

Photos (23)
Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX

I have mostly good things to say about this cream! It is made from all natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals at all, and it is unscented. For someone with sensitive, eczema prone skin like me, that is fantastic! My hands and feet felt nourished, smooth, and soft and it lasted well throughout the day. I only had to reapply it a couple of times, which was after washing my hands/dishes. The only down side I found to this product was that it did not absorb quickly at all and my hands felt like they had a greasy residue while waiting for it to settle in. I could hardly use anything in the house/office because the residue would rub off, and there would be a finger prints. As unfortunate as that is, this is still a great hand cream, and if that sort of thing isn't an issue for you (or even if it is) I'd still say give it a try!
Dana K.
Dana K.
Toronto, ON

I received a sample of hand repair cream at Gen Beauty this spring, and I'm hooked! Rich in coconut oil (is there anything it can't do?) There is no intense scent, no greasy feel, just pure hydration for hard working hands. I am a convert! I adore this cream. It makes my hands so soft and my cuticles are happy, too! A bonus! No worries about being trapped in a room, as it doesn't leave my hands too greasy to turn doorknobs! Ha ha! It's perfect! Get it! Not too expensive, and you don't need too much.
Yelena Z.
Yelena Z.
Southwick, MA

After going through bottles of lotions this is the winner! Say goodbye to your cracked, wind burned, dry hands because this will take it all go away. This rich lotion helped me get through the winter, my friend at work had horrible wind burn on her hands and nothing was helping until I asked her to try this lotion. It repairs and soothes damaged skin. I highly recommend this lotion, there's a subtle scent that's not disturbing, I bought it at Target.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Chandler, AZ

Such a great hand cream, ultra moisturizing without being overly greasy. A small amount with cover your hands and leave them feeling moisturized for hours. I recently got this as a sample from an ulta order, but will definitely go out and pick up my own. I need one to keep in my office. It has a light aloe scent to it, not offensive at all. Really a great thick cream.
Haroon K.
Haroon K.
Surrey , British Columbia

The skin on my hands is dry and cracked. I absolutely love this cream! When I put it on, it feels thick but gets fully absorbed quickly and my hands feel amazing! It has a perfect consistency which does not make my skin feel oily or greasy. The cream works fast and lasts long. It is also very hydrating while providing instant relief.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

I got a free sample of this lotion from the company. I suffer from eczema and I'm always looking for some miracle treatment. I've been using this product to protect my hands against the cold weather. With this lotion, a little goes a long way. It rubs in completely but you can still feel it working & acting as a barrier.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Long Is City, NY

Not the best fit for my skin type. Definitely targeted towards people with really, really dry skin. My hands get dry but I can't use this during the day because it leaves a greasy residue. I might try it overnight as a treatment but its much too heavy for a throughout-the-day cream for me.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..

I really appreciated this lotion when my skin started breaking out on my chest. I don't know what caused it but I was scratching myself at work, it was that bad. While I waited for my anti-histamine to kick in, this lotion soothed the rough, scratched skin and really moisturized the skin.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI

I obtained this product about two years ago in a voxbox and it was one of my favorite products I've received to date. It was about the perfect consistency and it had an oatmeal-y smell that wasn't terrible. It really repaired the damage retail had brought upon my hands. I recommend!!
Aurdrey S.
Aurdrey S.
Valdosta, GA

This is a great product i received in a beauty box and my hand stay dry and peeling in winter. This lotion has worked wonders , i noticed a change within about a week. i would purchase this item even if it wan'st on sale. I love gold bonds and this is just as good
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

Does anybody think that this product has a scent even though it is fragrance free?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI

I have incredibly dry hands during the winter, like crack and bleed dry. How quickly is this cream effective?
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Grapevine, TX

I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, also have callouses on my fingertips as well. Do you think this cream would be helpful in treating/softening these callouses, or is it sort of a "regular-ol' dry skin only" sorta thing?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.

Does anyone think this has a funny smell?
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA

Are there more products in this line?

Join Now