BY SKINFIX

Clinically proven to treat dry cracked skin and eczema.

Total relief of the itch, the ouch and embarrassment of dry, irritated hands.

Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ delivers healing benefits above and beyond the average hand cream to soothe the most challenging skin conditions. This specially formulated medicinal hand cream contains 1% colloidal oatmeal which is the ideal skin fix for eczema, dermatitis and extreme dryness. Dryness is relieved on the very first application. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream™ calms redness, relieves itching, and rebuilds the skin barrier with a blend of healing botanicals, rich natural butters and emollient oils. This highly effective, natural formula is free of steroids, fragrance, and soy. Frequent hand washers are top of mind for Skinfix®. Our super-rich formula seals in protection that lasts from wash to wash.

• Dermatologist-tested and recommended

• Made with natural ingredients

• Free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates

• Effectively treats hand eczema and extremely dry, cracked hands

• Fragrance-free – only scent is from the natural ingredients in the formula

• Immediately soothes irritation and redness, and softens skin

• Ultra-rich formula leaves lasting protection, even with frequent hand washing

• Where can I get this and how much does it cost? I have been tryi...2 Answers
  • Is it a temporary fix or does it permanently repair you skin? 2 Answers
  • I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, also have...4 Answers
Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™
  • "A little dab will do ya... but this clinically proven cream, has helped my dry hands and my sons dry excess hands feel as smooth as can be." in 16 reviews
  • "I frequently wash my hands, especially at work because I work at a skilled nursing facility; therefore, my hands get very dry and cracks." in 11 reviews
  • "I received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in my XOVoxBox and it definitely works - however, I'll probably stick to my usual lotion after I use this one up." in 9 reviews
  • "I got this in my #VOXBOX and I loved it at first because it didn't have a strong smell to it but then when I started using it, it was really greasy and left behind a slick film on my fingers." in 6 reviews
  • "This goes on really smooth, it has a thick texture that your hands will absorb quickly leaving your habds super soft without any residue or oily feeling." in 5 reviews
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
I have mostly good things to say about this cream! It is made from all natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals at all, and it is unscented. For someone with sensitive, eczema prone skin like me, that is fantastic! My hands and feet felt nourished, smooth, and soft and it lasted well throughout the day. I only had to reapply it a couple of times, which was after washing my hands/dishes. The only down side I found to this product was that it did not absorb quickly at all and my hands felt like they had a greasy residue while waiting for it to settle in. I could hardly use anything in the house/office because the residue would rub off, and there would be a finger prints. As unfortunate as that is, this is still a great hand cream, and if that sort of thing isn't an issue for you (or even if it is) I'd still say give it a try!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not the best fit for my skin type. Definitely targeted towards people with really, really dry skin. My hands get dry but I can't use this during the day because it leaves a greasy residue. I might try it overnight as a treatment but its much too heavy for a throughout-the-day cream for me.
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
I obtained this product about two years ago in a voxbox and it was one of my favorite products I've received to date. It was about the perfect consistency and it had an oatmeal-y smell that wasn't terrible. It really repaired the damage retail had brought upon my hands. I recommend!!
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is a miracle in a tube! Love the travel size to keep in my purse. Make your hands feel soft right away. Definitely meet all expectations. Very gentle on skin. Not harsh and made with quality ingredients. I would buy it again and again!!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I received this in a beauty box and it's great . I even applied to a new tattoo I got and it worked great , it healed my tattoo in about a week. I love it and would absolutely recommend it.
Dee P.
Great hand cream. It made my hands feel super soft. I even put it on my feet and it does wonders. I got it as a sample and I really like it. It's a little pricey so I haven't purchased it.
Christina Q.
I absolutely LOVE Skinfix Hand Repair Cream! My hands feel so soft when I use it. I also like the soft scent. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Diana M.
I received this product as a sample and I fell in love with it. It relieved my hands within hours.
Neli C.
Naperville , IL
Received the 1 fl oz skinfix in the Pause Button Target Beauty box . It smells amazing and really softens your skin ! It’s very gentle but leaves your skin feeling super greasy . Would recommend company changes recipe because this product leaves your fingers greasy which causes phone smudges
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
I received a sample of the Skinfix ultra rich hand creme in this month's Target beauty box. Since fall is upon us, my skin is feeling a little dry but nothing too terrible. I used a small amount just to test it out and it didn't leave my hands greasy.  I do like that the brand is cruelty free. There is a light scent, though it's not offensive. I will be keeping this in my purse.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anybody think that this product has a scent even though it is fragrance free?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I have incredibly dry hands during the winter, like crack and bleed dry. How quickly is this cream effective?
Autumn V.
Grapevine, TX
I suffer from dry skin & eczema year-round, but lately, also have callouses on my fingertips as well. Do you think this cream would be helpful in treating/softening these callouses, or is it sort of a "regular-ol' dry skin only" sorta thing?
Anayely A.
Does anyone think this has a funny smell?
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Are there more products in this line?