Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™

by Skinfix

Clinically proven to treat dry cracked skin and eczema.

Total relief of the itch, the ouch and embarrassment of dry, irritated hands.

Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ delivers healing benefits above and beyond the average hand cream to soothe the most challenging skin conditions. This specially formulated medicinal hand cream contains 1% colloidal oatmeal which is the ideal skin fix for eczema, dermatitis and extreme dryness. Dryness is relieved on the very first application. Skinfix Hand Repair Cream™ calms redness, relieves itching, and rebuilds the skin barrier with a blend of healing botanicals, rich natural butters and emollient oils. This highly effective, natural formula is free of steroids, fragrance, and soy. Frequent hand washers are top of mind for Skinfix®. Our super-rich formula seals in protection that lasts from wash to wash.

• Dermatologist-tested and recommended

• Made with natural ingredients

• Free of steroids, fragrance, soy, parabens and phthalates

• Effectively treats hand eczema and extremely dry, cracked hands

• Fragrance-free – only scent is from the natural ingredients in the formula

• Immediately soothes irritation and redness, and softens skin

• Ultra-rich formula leaves lasting protection, even with frequent hand washing

What kind of texture does this hand cream have? Does it sink it quickly?
Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ is this worth the money? My hands are dry and cracked. I go through this every winter. I need something that work. Please help me save my skin.
Has anyone tried tbe skinfix renewing cream? If so how well did it work? It claims to be able to get rid of the really stubborn bumps and dry skin, which I have really dry elbows/arms with all these little bumps that wont go away, will this cream help my issue?
Start your review of Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™!
Product Highlights
A little dab will do ya... but this clinically proven cream, has helped my dry hands and my sons dry excess hands feel as smooth as can be.in reviews
I frequently wash my hands, especially at work because I work at a skilled nursing facility; therefore, my hands get very dry and cracks.in reviews
I got this in my #VOXBOX and I loved it at first because it didn't have a strong smell to it but then when I started using it, it was really greasy and left behind a slick film on my fingers.in reviews
This goes on really smooth, it has a thick texture that your hands will absorb quickly leaving your habds super soft without any residue or oily feeling.in reviews
I wash my hands all day at work and they get very dry to the point of cracking and this keeps my hands mositurized without the grease.in reviews
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ uploaded by Maria A.
This hand cream is great. I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora. This product doesn’t have any yucky chemicals in it’ it’s a good repair cream. This product is in the old packaging. There is no fragrance in the cream and the ingredients are lovely! I recommend it.
Christen A.
Copperas Cove, TX
I just got my first Influenster batch today to test out, and was super excited to find this hand cream in it to try. I'm kinda addicted to trying new lotions for my dry skin/eczema until I find something that actually keeps it at bay. I wash my hands a lot during the day and my hands are the most eczema prone, so I've already used this hand repair cream twice today. So far so good! My hands don't feel greasy, they just feel incredibly soft, and I have 0 dry patches. The very subtle scent of colloidal oatmeal is a plus too, unlike other colloidal oatmeal lotions I've tried that are usually unpleasantly scented and watered down. This lotion is thick and creamy and absorbs incredibly well. Skinfix, I'm hooked.
Melinda V.
I enjoyed testing this product, a lot of people I know suffer from eczema. I also work in the health care and me and my co workers are always looking for hand creams. I think this one is the best I've ever tried and I recommend it
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
Skinfix® Hand Repair Cream™ uploaded by Vickie M.
I have mostly good things to say about this cream! It is made from all natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals at all, and it is unscented. For someone with sensitive, eczema prone skin like me, that is fantastic! My hands and feet felt nourished, smooth, and soft and it lasted well throughout the day. I only had to reapply it a couple of times, which was after washing my hands/dishes. The only down side I found to this product was that it did not absorb quickly at all and my hands felt like they had a greasy residue while waiting for it to settle in. I could hardly use anything in the house/office because the residue would rub off, and there would be a finger prints. As unfortunate as that is, this is still a great hand cream, and if that sort of thing isn't an issue for you (or even if it is) I'd still say give it a try!
Jenna J.
Apex, NC
My hands get super dry during the winter and was excited to see this in my box. But after some uses, it leaves my hands SUPER greasy and feel like I will drop anything I am trying to carry around. I will use it at night for moisturizing but not during the day.
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a travel size version and I absolutely love it! I wash my hands very often, so my hands tend to get dry. A pea size of this is enough for both hands. I'm definitely getting the full-size!
Ariana Z.
I received a sample of this for review and testing purposes from Influenster and I have to say that I'm glad they did. I suffer from extremely dry skin, especially because I live in Boston. I put about a little less of a dime amount of the cream and surprisingly you don't need anymore than that. When you put it on and start to rub it in, it feels thick- which is good for dry skin. It's the perfect consistency for a hydrating but not too oily cream. It doesn't really smell like much, only a faint smell which I personally don't mind. Anyways, after about a minute or 2 the cream is fully absorbed and your hands feel amazing! Instantly I felt relief. Overall, the cream is fast working, hydrating, and long-lasting.
Melanie G.
Raytown , MO
I have dry hands from washing constantly this winter and this lotion has really helped. I've started caring it in my bag and use it all day long. I'm a big fan!
Shelby W.
Muskegon , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I obtained this product about two years ago in a voxbox and it was one of my favorite products I've received to date. It was about the perfect consistency and it had an oatmeal-y smell that wasn't terrible. It really repaired the damage retail had brought upon my hands. I recommend!!
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is a miracle in a tube! Love the travel size to keep in my purse. Make your hands feel soft right away. Definitely meet all expectations. Very gentle on skin. Not harsh and made with quality ingredients. I would buy it again and again!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy H.
Toronto, ON
il y a 3 ans
Rachel P. il y a 2 ans
I would say it’s worth the investment. You should probably get a trial size first and see how it works on your skin!