Skinfix Gentle Moisturizing Baby Lotion uploaded by Ainsley C.Skinfix Gentle Moisturizing Baby Lotion uploaded by Shaay M.

BY SKINFIX

Baby skin can be so fi nicky that even standard baby products aren’t gentle enough. Skinfix introduces Gentle Lotion, specifi cally formulated for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone baby skin. Free of fragrance and irritants, this silky lotion is infused with natural moisturizers, vitamins and soothing botanicals that quickly absorb to banish dryness on contact. The perfect texture for all-over body application. The key to a regimen that keeps baby skin healthy and supple after bathing. For eczema fl are-ups use Gentle Eczema Balm™.

• Does it take awhile to notice a difference (such as increased smo...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Would you say this is better than the Johnson and johnsons lotion2 Answers
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
It really works for my baby dry skin but the scent smells weird that's the thing
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
I love this product my sons skins feels amazing with this I started to use it on myself & notice a great difference so soft and silky
Justine A.
Justine A.
This is such a great body lotion for kids. It is super gentle on their skin and has a pleasant smell. I love all Skinfix products.
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
bakersfield, ca
I really like this lotionfor my todler especially cause ahe has really dry skin and leaves her skin feeling really soft
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby has very sensitive skin. This works great. No reactions and it moisturizes really well! Doesn't give the classic baby smell but I'm ok with that.
Ainsley C.
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury, NB
I like it. SkinFix products can often be found on sale at the Superstore (Loblaws), which is what prompted the purchase. Both of my kids have dry skin during the winter months. They have had relief with Aveeno products, bad reactions to Airbonne), but my sister had spoken highly of SkinFix so I thought I would try it.

I like the texture and how light the product is. It absorbs quickly, so the kids aren't a greasy mess afterwards. I also use it on myself.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Would you say this is better than the Johnson and johnsons lotion
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Mega Parent Expert
Does it take awhile to notice a difference (such as increased smooth skin)?