Skinfix Gentle Moisturizing Baby Lotion uploaded by Shaay M.Skinfix Gentle Moisturizing Baby Lotion uploaded by Shaay M.Skinfix Gentle Moisturizing Baby Lotion uploaded by Ainsley C.

BY SKINFIX #84 in Baby Lotion

Baby skin can be so fi nicky that even standard baby products aren’t gentle enough. Skinfix introduces Gentle Lotion, specifi cally formulated for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone baby skin. Free of fragrance and irritants, this silky lotion is infused with natural moisturizers, vitamins and soothing botanicals that quickly absorb to banish dryness on contact. The perfect texture for all-over body application. The key to a regimen that keeps baby skin healthy and supple after bathing. For eczema fl are-ups use Gentle Eczema Balm™.

• Does it take awhile to notice a difference (such as incre...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Would you say this is better than the Johnson and johnson...2 Answers
Katelyn Z.
Pleasantville, PA
This is my new go to lotion, I love using baby oatmeal lotions on my eczema, it really makes a difference and I like this a lot more than the one I was using previously. I like when I can find this at a cheaper price cause it is a little expensive at like 12 dollars I think.
Devon W.
Louisville, KY
I’m not a baby nor do I have a baby but this lotion is the best. I had a persistent dry elbow that I’d tried everything on. Some lotions didn’t work at all, some worked for a couple days then it was back to dry, itchy, rough elbow. I saw this and remembered have great luck with the Skinfix hand cream and decided to give this a shot. Whoa! My skin is so soft! My gross elbow is gone and the dry patch on my shin is healing. I’ve been recommending this stuff high and low.
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby has very sensitive skin. This works great. No reactions and it moisturizes really well! Doesn't give the classic baby smell but I'm ok with that.
Nelly A.
I love this product my sons skins feels amazing with this I started to use it on myself & notice a great difference so soft and silky
Justine A.
1915 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is such a great body lotion for kids. It is super gentle on their skin and has a pleasant smell. I love all Skinfix products.
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this lotionfor my todler especially cause ahe has really dry skin and leaves her skin feeling really soft
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
It really works for my baby dry skin but the scent smells weird that's the thing
Nicole M.
Chilliwack, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE using this lotion on my baby. She had mild eczema on her back and this cleared it up so quickly! Its so gentle on her skin and it absorbs very quickly so it doesnt mark her clothing. The price is a bit expensive but i dont mind spending a bit extra if i know it works!
Shaay M.
Regina , SK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this for my daughter for her eczema and I would say it works so and so, I’ve stopped using it because I don’t think she liked the smell of it but other than that I think it has done its purpose.
Ainsley C.
Waterville Sunbury , NB
I like it. SkinFix products can often be found on sale at the Superstore (Loblaws), which is what prompted the purchase. Both of my kids have dry skin during the winter months. They have had relief with Aveeno products, bad reactions to Airbonne), but my sister had spoken highly of SkinFix so I thought I would try it.

I like the texture and how light the product is. It absorbs quickly, so the kids aren't a greasy mess afterwards. I also use it on myself.
Shamiere A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would you say this is better than the Johnson and johnsons lotion
Stacey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it take awhile to notice a difference (such as increased smooth skin)?