BY SKINFIX

Skinfi x Foaming Oil Cleanser is made with natural coconut based cleansers that gently wash away dirt and make up, without stripping the skin’s essential moisture. This 97.5% natural, creamy foam uses high performance, natural ingredients to clean the skin without compromising its delicate barrier. Red seaweed extract helps pulls moisture into the skin creating a plump and dewy appearance.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I received this product in swag from an event I attended and I love it. It works extremely well on sensitive skin. There is no scent and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. " in 4 reviews
Marlena L.
This is easily the best cleanser I've ever used on my face. It's currently my HG cleanser. I just purchased my second bottle, and I can say with total confidence that this doesn't strip or dry out my oily, sensitive skin whatsoever. It lathers fairly well, especially when used with a konjac sponge. The price point is so-so for me, but it lasts a decently long time (~3-4 months). I will definitely continue to use this until I come across something better (we'll see)!
Tara B.
My new HG facewash! I love this product it removes makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Does not feel tight or dry! I've noticed a reducing in the redness of my face ( I have sentive skin and problems with acne) since I've started using this I have had fewer breakouts. And it's not overpriced , a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product!
Corinne C.
Fairfield, CA
I tried this product on a whim and ended up really liking it. I find it refreshing and feeling like it really removes all the dirt, dead skin, and makeup from my skin every time I use it. I have noticed that sometimes it doesn’t always remove all my makeup in one go though and occasionally will take an extra wash to get it all.
ÉTOiLE F.
Pollock Pines
Even though it was an oil cleanser (meaning made out of oil) it took all the oil out of my skin (not too much to where my face was dry). That's my favorite part. It smells good and as a makeup cleanser it's just average but for the price? Yes I'll buy it again!
Celina N.
Quartz Hill
This product is 100% my go-to. The formula is beautiful, it makes my skin exceptionally soft and it even cleared up my acne. I use it along with the moisturizer and it’s literally like a power couple. I love the simplistic blue packaging and you get a good amount of product for a great price.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm never to disappoint from this brand this is actually one of my favorite Brands I absolutely adore it it's very gentle very cleaning phones nicely it does hydrate I really don't have any complaints about it this is one of my daily routines
Karen K.
I got a sample of this cleaners while in NY for an event and I have been using this as my nightly cleanser for the past 2 months and I must say I really really like it. Since it is an oil based cleanser this does bring all of the dirt and makeup you make have on your face to the surface to wash away. I use a different cleaner in the mornings but this is definitely one that I have been reaching for every night.
Hayley D.
Arlington, VA
This is 100% the best cleanser i've ever used. I got a sample in an ipsy bag and I loved it. The formula is so creamy and the cleanser left my skin super soft and didn't dry me out at all.  I've used it to remove sharpie off of my hands and it worked instantly. I've tried a few different cleansers since using this one and none have been as good.
maysa l.
I got a sample of this last year at Generation beauty and I immediately fell in love! After my travel size sample ran out I had to go buy the full size at ulta. All you need is two pumps and it will remove a full face of make up. It also does a really good job at removing eyelash glue and eyeliner without being harsh on your eyes.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
A super gentle cleanser that smells good. I like it, especially bc a little goes a very long way. It feels creamy and leaves my skin feeling smooth but I felt like it didn't take as much makeup and dirt off of my face as I'd like it to. I think this would be a good cleanser if you use it after exfoliating.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I see its called a Foaming Oil Cleanser. I usually do a two step, oil based then water based cleanse. Which step would this Cleanser fall into?
Cat D.
Covington, KY
Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser I am in desperate need of a good oil cleanser. I have EXTREMELY dry skin and most cleaners dry me out even worse. How does the skin feel after using this? I don't want my skin to feel tight from all the natural oils that usually get stripped off my face while cleaning it.
Liaren D.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? Does target or Walmart sell this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much does the full size cost?
Vanessa M.
antioch, CA
I've heard good things about skinfix brand? Can someone tell me if this is any good?