BY SKINFIX

Skinfix Foaming Clay Cleanser 3.4fl oz Made with natural ingredients. Dermatologist recommended. This clay-to-foam cleanser is emulsified with gentle coconut cleansers and our special mineral-rich Healthy Skin Clay ComplexTM. Specially blended natural clays from Canadian Glaciers and Brazilian Volcanos are rich in minerals and absorb dirt and impurities while calming and soothing the skin. Traditional clay cleansers and masks often strip the skin, leaving it feeling tight and dry. This foaming wash uses the power of clay to gently remove dead skin cells from the face leaving skin soft and renewed. Concentrated Aloe Vera and Sugar Beet Extracts are powerful humectants that provides long lasting moisturization by helping skin maintain proper water balance. Made with natural ingredients Dermatologist recommended Allergy tested and pH balanced NO synthetic fragrance, gluten, silicone, dairy, sulfates, parabens or phthalates Gentle and non-irritating For all skin types Gently washes away make up, dirt and impurities Leaves skin clean, soft and fresh, never stripped or tight Cruelty free Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
Holy grail cleanser! I’ve tried A LOT of cleansers and most are okay but I usually move on to the next product after I finish it. I’ve repurchased this cleanser 3X and plan on always purchasing. My skin is combination at times but leaning more towards normal. It easily gets stripped but I also need something to absorb the excess oil. This cleanser does that. It leaves my skin soft and balanced. I haven’t had any breakouts from this and it does great removing those last traces of makeup. It’s also gentle on my eyes and doesn’t sting.
It’s unique in that it starts off as clay and once you add water and massage it turns foamy. You only need a small amount because it turns pretty foamy with water.
The price is a little steep but one bottle lasts over a month with 2X use a day. Overall it’s all I could ask for in a cleanser.
Melissa S.
I purchased this cleanser via ABC's #ViewYourDeal. I was online to repurchase the Skinfix Facial Cleansing Cloths and I decided to go through the page to see what other products were being offered on sale. I spotted the Foaming Clay Cleanser and added it to the basket. I began using the cleanser the day it arrived and immediately liked it. The cleanser is thorough and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or rosacea. My face feels soft and clean after every use. You need very little each time you wash your face so the 3.4 fl oz should last a while. I will absolutely repurchase this product. #crueltyfree #Skinfix Skinfix Foaming Clay Cleanser 3.4 oz
Laken S.
West Mifflin, PA
I received a sample of this in my Allure Beauty Box. My everyday go-to cleanser right now is one by Garnier. I’ve been using this foaming clay cleanser lately and I have to say I’m in love with it. Unlike most cleansers, it doesn’t dry my face out. The clay in it helps maintain the moisture. Plus, it smells and feels great on my face. $20 is a tad much for a full size, but at the same time, I spent $13 on my Garnier cleanser and it’s lasted me all year so far with everyday use. My issue with my Garnier cleanser, is that while it works great and it’s made naturally, it dries out my face. I have to apply moisturizer immediately after. This cleanser doesn’t make my face feel so dry. And it’s almost like using a mask.
Amber R.
Quite drying for me for the winter but I have combination skin so maybe I just need to moisturize more after during the winter. This will be great for spring and summer days though as I sweat a lot in the summer and this will really help pull that oil out. Just be sure to moisturize after.
Karen K.
 I received a sample of this cleanser and I have come to like it a lot. It is very creamy and thick and leaves my skin very soft and clean. I do only use it on my T-zone since it is a clay cleaners and that is my only oily area. I leaves the skin very nice and really removes all of your access oil. If you have oily skin this is a good natural cleanser to look into
Marian A.
Westover
Very good face wash. Got it in my birchbox and use it all the time. It is good for oily and dry skin. No harsh smell. No reaction on sensitive skin. Unlike meist cleansers it doesn't dry out my face. I used to use olay now this is all I use.
Cheyenne N.
Highlands, TX
I love this cleanser! I’m not a huge fan of the cucumber scent, but it makes my skin look and feel incredible. I have very sensitive skin, and I’d definitely recommend this to other people with sensitive skin as well.
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
Had a sample of this in my Allure box. I use this to remove my makeup. It seems to get all my makeup off without making my face burn. It also smells really nice and feels good on the skin. I only use as a cleanser
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Ive been loving this cleanser lately its actually been my go to . The cleanser itself is a little thick but once applied to the face its hella gentle . This cleans out everything ! I love it works great with dry skin .
Hana N.
Richmond , VA
What i like about this product is that they use a lot of natural ingredients and the scent isn’t overpowering. It foams up a bit and rinses clean. I don’t really think it’s effective in keeping my acne from popping up but it does get my skin cleansed. I probably won’t purchase it again though and the price is a bit up there but if Ulta occasionally puts this product and the rest of the line on sale sometimes.