Skinfix
Eczema Plus Extra Strength Sheer Face Ointment, Clear

Skinfix Eczema Plus Extra Strength Sheer Face Ointment, Clear

by Skinfix

Eczema Extra Strength Sheer Face Ointment 1.94 oz. You don't have to use a heavy cream formulated for your body to treat those tough Eczema flare ups on your face. Our new Eczema Extra Strength Sheer Face Ointment provides gentle, targeted therapy to quickly sooth rough patches. An extra dose of 5 percent Colloidal Oatmeal soothes itchy, flaky red skin with a colorless, fragrance free formula. Eczema Extra Strength Sheer Face Ointment also provides steroid-free relief to the delicate eye area, especially flaky lids. Lightweight natural oils of Jojoba and Sweet Almond provide lasting protection and itch relief. Ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist recommended and ophthalmologist tested Allergy tested Steroid, antibiotic and preservative free Targeted therapy ointment for eczema prone, flaky skin Safe for the delicate eye area Color: Clear. Age Group: Adult.

I have a sudden eczema around my nose... I’ve been on a steroid but nothing helps...is this worth ordering or are there better FACE creams for eczema/atopic dermatitis?? Please help
Start your review of Skinfix Eczema Plus Extra Strength Sheer Face Ointment, Clear!
Seattle, WA
Ok this is going to be a long review... A few weeks ago I stated having a bad allergic reaction to something. My eyelids swelled up, my face got itchy, and I had red spots. I ended up going to the doctor and they gave me a cortisone shot to stop the reaction. That helped a lot, but I was left with itchy dry spots. Since it was my eyelids, I was scared to put any hydrocortisone creams or moisturizers on it. I found this at target and it is amazing! It is kind of pricy ($19 for 1.94oz) but a little goes a long way! I've been using it for two days now and all of the dry patches are almost gone. My eyelids are still kind of red and flaky, but it is SO much better than before! I would recommend to anyone with bad dry patches or dry eyelids!!!