BY SKINFIX

Skinfix Eczema Balm is the hero of the Skinfi x Eczema Collection and is the ultimate, steroid free alternative to treating eczema. This medicinal balm uses 2% colloidal oatmeal — twice the level of most other eczema products. Skinfi x Eczema Balm repairs the skin barrier with natural butters, soothing botanicals and emollient protective oils. This ultra-rich formula with 0% water o ers concentrated healing and uses active natural ingredients to treat the skin and safely relieve eczema fl are-ups.

• I've been looking for help with my sons eczema (4 month old) I sa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on kids? My daughter has terrible eczema an...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a spot treatment for my 2... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I did find this product to be effective in moisturizing my eczema and keeping me from itching, I did not like the ointment based consistency of this. This product is fairly thick, oily and greasy making it take too long to dry for my liking. If I would have purchased this in cream form as opposed to the balm, I'm sure I would have given this five stars because this product line is great for those with skin issues.
Brittany B.
Webster, NY
This cleared up my little guys eczema so quickly! Better than the prescriptions we tried for him. This actually got rid of the eczema AND it didn’t come back his time! So far it’s been a week with no sign of return.
Jill S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I read about this product in parents magazine and was skeptical it would help my daughter skin issues and it's 18$! Then I saw it in target cartwheel and for a discount I tried it and it's a miracle over night her redness is finally gone and her bumps are going down. I think after buying so many products this is worth a try for any skin issues and I'll be buying multiples if it's on sale again.
Dominique N.
This Balm is excellent! I suffered from eczema on my hands and was prescribed ointment that didn't work nearly as well as this! It is a very very thick Balm so you only need a little but it cured up my eczema within a few days! Price is right and I would recommend!
Gianna C.
THE BEST EXCEMA CREAM OUT THERE!!! It's the only cream that has worked and stopped me from clawing at my skin. It rubs in smoothly and doesn't feel like a layer in on your skin, you actually feel your skin soaking it up.
Emmaline P.
I don't have eczema, but I do get dark scars from mosquito bites on my arms and legs. After using this product for about a month every night after I showered, I noticed a dramatic reduction in my scarring. Some of them had completely disappeared, while several others had lightened up considerably. This is my all time favorite product, I definitely recommend it to people looking to get rid of bug bite related scars.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
So at the beginning of summer I sort of suffer from heat rash, it is definitely the most itchy and uncomfortable experience, this summer it lasted longer than usual, and the products I usually buy weren't working, then I saw this at target and I used it for three days. The rash was gone! What aveeno couldn't do in two weeks, skinfix handled it in three days!
Rachael H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I first received this product for testing purposes from influenster, but have since added it as a part of my daily beauty routine!! I suffer from moderate to severe eczema and plaque psoriasis and had yet to find a cream that helps my itch as much as skin fix does. Skin fix works wonders to relieve the itching with out being overly greasy when applied.
Jessica T.
I started using this as a sample on not only my hands, but my son's knees. He and I both have had incredible results because of the non-greasy and quick absorbing lotion that this brand has given us. We have seen some incredible results that were quick with this product too. The product has really helped us both find relief in our skin conditions.
Stephanie S.
Great product for people like me with eczema and sensitive skin. I love rubbing it in and instantly my skin appears hydrated and soft. My skin was cracking and bleeding before I tried this and now it has healed up quite a bit. I have had severely dry skin my whole life and I think I have found a new favorite moisturizer. My kids also love it.
Jaimie C.
St. John's , NL
I've been looking for help with my sons eczema (4 month old) I saw this in a local store for over $20. Wondering if anyone has had success with this or if it will add to my ever growing pile of failed products?
Gabby H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Is this a good product. I have patches of eczema on my inner elbows my fingers, some on my back. Some on my legs. It's just won't go away and I'm so sick of scratching! Help.
Emma B.
Has anyone tried this on kids? My daughter has terrible eczema and wondering if this would work for her
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
Has anyone tried this on their children? Or have you tried it while your skin is inflamed? Certain lotions burn my sons inflamed skin when I apply it and I was wondering if this would too?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?