Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSkinfix
Ecezma+ Fragrance Free Soothing Body Cream - 8 oz, Clear

Skinfix Ecezma+ Fragrance Free Soothing Body Cream - 8 oz, Clear

by Skinfix

Skinfix Eczema Extra Strength Soothing Body Cream 8 oz. This richly textured, extra strength body cream soothes the itching and irritation from eczema and dry, sensitive skin all over the body. Our unique Triple Oat Complex is a powerful combination of colloidal oatmeal, oat proteins and natural oils that work together to halt the cycle of itching and scratching. Essential fatty acids, antioxidants and phytonutrients from moringa oil and shea butter, work to relieve dry skin, leaving it soft and supple all day. With moringa oil and shea butter, this cream delivers essential emollients that provide a natural anti-itch protection without. Color: Clear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinfix Ecezma+ Fragrance Free Soothing Body Cream - 8 oz, Clear!
helps very well with my eczema. very moisturizing. i use it everyday after my shower. i wish it came in a bigger container.
I have very dry skin & eczema on my neck. This cream helps relieve the itchiness I feel & the look of super dry skin. Highly, highly recommend.
Elmont, NY
This cream works miracles! I use it on my face and body. I have eczema on my face and it makes my cheeks so red. After using this cream for just 3 days, the redness already started disappearing. It also doesn’t leave my face greasy or oily looking.
Highly recommended from an eczema sufferer. I have been battling eczema on my hand for over two years and this is the first over counter product that eliminated itchy irritated skin, and stayed away. Priced higher then competitors but worth the extra cash. I have found it at Target with cartwheel deals as well as in their beauty box!
Belleville
Doesn’t irritate my eczema at all and offers light moisture. I like that the product is fragrance free or else it wouldn’t work for me. I would repurchase this product and would recommend to anyone that suffers from any sort of skin irritation, not just eczema.
I find this product works amazing! It instantly makes my hands feel so much better. This product is great at moisturizing and was a blessing for my dry, cracked hands. I have tried many hands creams, and this is one of my favorites! There is no greasy feeling left on hands afterwards either, and it is fragrance free too! I do find it a little pricey, but I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?