BY SKINFIX

Moisturizing your skin all over the body should be a part of your daily routine. Skinfix Daily Lotionis a luxurious lightweight yet deeply moisturizing body lotion. This silky lotion is infused with natural emollient oils of sunflower, jojoba and grape seed that are non-greasy and absorb quickly to banish dryness on contact. Calendula and chamomile flower extracts soothe and soften.

• I have pretty bad eczema in the creases of my arms...does this wo...1 Answers
  • I'm a person who suffers from ezcema does this lotion work 4 Answers
Miah M.
Since my first time trying Skinfix it’s been my go-to brand for anything & everything for my dry, eczema prone skin. I keep a bottle of this lotion in my bathroom, in my bedroom, and in my purse. I received it free as pr first, but I have since gone on to purchase nearly the entire skinfix line, that is how much I love it. Plus, it has a very light cucumber scent that is my personal favorite scent, but it’s light enough that it won’t irritate your skin if you’re sensitive to scents.
Kiara C.
Jacksonville, FL
Definitely a Holy grail product. I have very dry skin & also eczema. This product is able to keep me moisturized without making my oily. I apply in the morning and I'm moisturized all throughout the day. It does have a bad scent but I would buy again.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I like the way this body lotion smells. Is very soft and mild. It definitely makes my skin very soft and keep it moisturize throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin. For your whole body.
Emily  G.
I love this lotion! I was looking for a good moisturizer and turned to Beautypedia for some expert opinions and they gave this one 5 stars. So I found a "travel size" bottle with a pump at Target. Target also had a tester bottle available. As soon as I tried it, I bought several of the smaller bottles for myself and several family members. We're all hooked on this lotion. It only takes about 2 minutes to soak into my skin without any greasy residue and my skin feels wonderful. This lotion was meant for people with eczema, which is why it doesn't have fragrance, parabens, or phthalates, but works wonders on dry skin. I highly recommend this lotion.
Emily L.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this stuff! It's super moisturizing, but not greasy. It absorbs quickly and doesn't sit on top of the skin. And it's fragrance free. Ideal for sensitive skin types.
Jennifer S.
I was extremely excited to try this lotion (which I received complimentary) because it is made with natural ingredients and is fragrance free. As soon as I applied it, I could feel it penetrating my dry hands, but immediately noticed a strange scent. It smelled a bit like rancid oil & sadly it was the lotion. I do love how it feels, the fact that it's not greasy, and how quickly it absorbed into my skin, but was very disappointed by the strange "fragrance-free" scent. If you have dry skin & don't mind the scent, it's definitely a great moisturizing lotion.

Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I have eczema so I am alway on the lookout for a calming lotion that can keep that in check. This one is great! Lightweight but ultra moisturizing without being too heavy. The only reason it didn't get five stars is because the smell is kind of blah. I know you need scent free lotion for eczema but this scent is kind of blah and makes me not want to use it some days when my skin isn't reacting. Overall I would recommend still.
Jenna S.
Once I started using this moisturizer for my body, nothing else could compare. My eczema-prone skin loves the light but hydrating texture of this lotion, and it is truly fragrance free - so no irritation here! Definitely worth a try for anyone with sensitive skin. *don't use this on the face - it might clog pores!
Nicole L.
Center Point, AL
This is the best daily hand lotion I have ever used! It is a non-greasy formula and my hands soak it right in! I keep a bottle on my desk at work, because working with paper is hard on your hands and it is a great pick me up for my skin!
Katie G.
Harrisburg, PA
Holy grail product for very dry skin! I have tried countless products for my dry skin, especially in the winter time. This is a very gentle, long-lasting moisturizer with a light scent. I use this every day after I exfoliate my skin. I would highly recommend this product for those with dry skin.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I'm a person who suffers from ezcema does this lotion work
Marie-Ann G.
St-Lambert, Quebec
I have pretty bad eczema in the creases of my arms...does this work?