BY SKINDINAVIA #81 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Melissa L.
    Los Angeles, CA
    This is an absolute must for me for summer! With this primer then foundation etc and finish off with the finishing spray, my makeup is practically bullet proof. I have not tested thatūüėā but literally my makeup doesn't budge doesn't settle doesn't cake up and best of all keeps me matte not totally completely 100% matte but I definitely notice a difference in the amount of blotting I do throughout the day when I do this combo and when I don't. Definitely recommend this product to everyone!
    Yanira C.
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I was given this setting spray as a birthday present and I must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. It keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.
    Gina T.
    I find myself reaching for this everyday. It saves me a lot of time since it's so easy to apply. Just spritz it on my face & apply my makeup. It isn't messy like some cream or gel based primers. I have very dry & sensitive skin and I haven't had any bad reactions to this product. Also it's silicone-free. Overall it has kept my makeup on all day & is refreshing to put on.
    Aja M.
    Warwick, NY
    The Skindinavia Make Primer spray literally has upgraded my beauty routine so much! It's the biggest part of my priming process and provides a super flawless base for makeup application. After I wash and moisturize my face, I then lightly spray my face with this primer and blend it all in with a clean powder brush to ensure it's covered my entire face evenly. It definitely give my skin a smooth and hydrated look!
    Kaitlyn W.
    I have VERY oily skin, and this is the best makeup product that I've ever used to control it. No other primer that I've ever used compares to this, none of them can make my makeup last as long or keep my oil at bay like this. I recieved a complimentary travel size bottle of this and I'm sad that I ran out. I definitely will purchase this again, I just wish that it was cheaper. I still have to blot with this, but way less than without it or with any other primer. I only get slightly oily after a long day without blotting with this product. I think that they sell this at ulta now, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Jeanette C.
    Albuquerque, NM
    I have extremely oily skin( acne prone) especially in the summer. It's a chore to keep my makeup in place and to make it last all day. This primer spray was a miracle worker. Most primers keep me matte but in turn clog my pores and cause me to breakout. This one prolonged the wear of my makeup, kept me matte, and did not cause me to breakout. Although it is a little pricey, I will still continue to invest in this primer spray over and over again.
    DeAnna H.
    Odessa , TX
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz, Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    This is an all around great spray! I use this before applying my makeup as my primer and also use this to set the face after I'm finished to remove any powder that might be lingering. This spray makes everything look FLAWLESS!
    Bad At Makeup Blog ..
    Ummm i don't know what's in this stuff but NOTHING has ever made my skin less oily... like i get oily an hour after my shower. this keeps my makeup on all day and i don't have to blot constantly. i have had my makeup on for 12 hours right now and I've only blotted once. ONCE! for someone with super oily skin, this is a godsend. highly recommend!!
    Jordan C.
    Baltimore, MD
    My skin type is incredibly oily (and yes, I do moisturize and take care of it), so primers and setting sprays have to work overtime in order to keep the shine at bay. This does mostly a good job - I wore it with Revlon color stay foundation and it did not hold up at all, but with a BB cream, concealer and powder, it definitely holds up for a whole work day. I'm still trying to find a holy grail product, but this does pretty well.
    Vanessa R.
    Ridgewood, NY
    I never thought primer sprays would work, assuming it was a gimmick. But Skindinavia's spray is life changing! I received a travel size of this when buying the regular finishing spray. It kept my makeup looking flawless and in place all day, from 7am to 11pm. My makeup NEVER lasts this long when I need it to. The primer and the setting spray are my secret weapon!
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower, CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?