BY SKINDINAVIA #81 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Candace W.
    Cape Coral , FL
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I am a professional makeup artist and I use this primer spray on all of my clients! It primes the face to hold the makeup so flawlessly. Sometimes I swear it even helps it look airbrushed!
    Rosa V.
    Stockton, CA
    Works just like a regular primer. But instead it's like spray form. I love it. Defiantly worth it. Recommend for people barely starting to do their makeup. It's really light. Doesn't feel like you have anything on at all
    Fathima D.
    Jonesboro, AR
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz more...
    It was a really good primer spray but I think I personally prefer using the 'Porefessional' primer by Benefit better for my skin. It does a better job smoothing out my pores.
    Breanna W.
    Goodyear, AZ
    This primer spray along with the oil control setting spray work wonders with the oily hot mess i got going on, on my face. After using this product i have no idea what i will do without it. I would totally recommend to anybody! I use this along with the Becca pore perfecting primer on my nose and cheecks to smooth over my large pores. This spray would work amazing without the Becca primer which is what i usually do for light days when i run out the door.
    Schuyler R.
    Griffin, GA
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz, Oil Control more...
    I've been using these products for about a weak now for my oily skin and I must say that it REALLY WORKS AMAZINGLY. I still get oily of course, but not as much as I used to.
    Marlena S.
    This primer spray is THE ONE! I've always been let down by other primer sprays meaning they didn't perform as they claimed they would and some even made my face greasier and caused the makeup to slide. But Skindinavia has created this amazing primer spray that smooths and cools my skin prior to applying makeup. Then it performs like an adhesive, really locking in my foundation. I discovered this primer spray through a video by Wayne Goss and he wasn't lying! I use the primer spray in conjunction with the setting spray for the ultimate set and it freaking works!
    Waryn F.
    Love this primer. I will definitely be re purchasing. I can tell a difference in the amount of time my make up last and it doesn't break up as wasy when I use the spray.
    Angela L.
    Saint Louis, MO
    I used to use Urban Decay All Nighter or De-Slick as both primer and setting spray. Those run $30 for 4 oz, whereas this is $39 for 8 oz and works just as well if not better (since it's actually formulated to be a primer) which is unsurprising considering that Skindinavia is behind the Urban Decay sprays as well. The UD spray bottles used to have the Skindinavia name on them as well, but that's been removed even though the product hasn't been reformulated. I have combination/oily skin and use this paired with the oil control finishing spray, and together they do a great job of keeping my makeup on and reducing shine.
    Marie S.
    Pittsburgh, PA
    One of my favorite primer sprays! This primer is so light and refreshing, which is perfect for summer when you don't want to slap another cream or liquid on your face but want your makeup to blend easily and stay put.

You only need 2-3 spritzes, so the bottle should last you a long time! Especially if you don't use a primer daily (I don't, no need).

It doesn't make your skin feel sticky or heavy, it makes it feel refreshed and light. Like your skin can breathe.

Yes, the price is a little more expensive, but it's still super affordable for the amount of product you're getting.
    Janie R.
    One of the best setting spray! There is a reason they make so many other brands setting sprays (like Mary Kay and urban decay) and it's because they are the best!
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower, CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?