BY SKINDINAVIA #81 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Bri H.
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    I know the price it high, BUT ITS WORTH IT. Over the past week of using this product my makeup hasn't budged!
    While I don't have oily skin, I read the oil control formula is better so I purchased that and it doesn't dry me out or make my foundation look dry.
    I still use a silicone primer to fill in my fine lines, but I have noticed a difference in the longevity of my makeup with this product! If you're considering buying it, JUST DO IT.
    marie A.
    I really like this Primer Spray. works very nicely but wont cover pores as well as others. i noticed that i can not use this during the winter since it dries my skin out, but it is absolutely perfect for summer when we tend to be our most oiliest. i have tried all of the Skindinavia products and i adore them dearly!
    Tina M.
    Polson, MT
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    Omg this is amazing! Absolutely the easiest fool proof primer! You can not mess this up! Just shake and spray and once it's dry your makeup is staying put! I didn't even use oil control and wow it is completely easy and my makeup just stays put I am not super oily but even my T zone is perfect and my makeup feels like silk! Use the setting spray too because omg it's amazing!
    Alicia M.
    Sutter, CA
    This is hands down one of the best products out there in tandem with their setting sprays! I'm talking 16 hrs later, through sweat and tears, you're makeup will only need a light freshening. I love a lot of primers, but this particular primer goes great under ANY foundation. With other foundations you need to make sure you pair the base of the primer to the base of your foundation. Like you wouldn't want to use an silicone based primer with a water based foundation. It just spells disaster. You'll get beading in your pores and it looks like little dots all over stuck in every pore only accentuating them. But this primer I can use with any foundation I own. How or why I have no clue, but you spray this on, let it set, do your makeup, set with one of their setting sprays (I like the bridal one as its sweatproof) and you are good to go! These are must have, holy grail, make sure you never run out products! And the company usually gives travel sized bottles of different formulas when you purchase a full size.

****Oh! And a little well kept secret? Skindinavia makes Urban Decays Up All Nighter spray. This is cheaper and made by the same people, using the same formula! So next time all you UD die hards.....try this and save some cash to spend on that extra highlighter you wanted!*****
    Mel M.
    Waterbury, CT
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    I think it does a pretty good job when I combined it with my other skin care routines before applying make up I still prime my face with actual cream primer but i use this spray on top of it and it really works doesn’t smell that nice like the Mac fix plus but it’s still amazing and I highly recommend it and I would love to here everyone else’s results
    I have VERY oily skin, and this primer in the oily skin version is the only primer I have found that gives me oil control for most of the day. This along with Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation will keep your oil at bay! I recommend following your makeup with the finishing spray from this brand also for even more control. EXCELLENT product!
    Chelsey P.
    I think this has become a new Holy Grail for me. I'm very oily and this keeps me matte all day long. I love the mist, it's very even and fine. To me it doesn't have much of a smell which is good. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
    Del T.
    Bronx, NY
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz, Oil Control more...
    Life saver! I love that this primer helps with my oily skin but what I absolutely love about this is the easy application! Just always remember to shake the bottle before spraying your face! That's important. I'll definitely recommend this!
    Lisa W.
    Hixson, TN
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz more...
    I found this on instagram Andy I LOVE IT!!! Sprays evenly with no harsh aroma. Can't say it hid my pores but it works well as a setting spray and I have very oily skin. It doesn't cost much at all and I would highly recommend
    Avius M.
    VICTORVILLE
    Excellent product, will extend the life of your other products layered on top. I spray this all over before my pore filler, as I have large pores and dry skin, this both moisturizes and minimizes the look of my pores before my pore filler and sometimes I even skip the step as this product is so excellent. Paired with the makeup finishing spray this duo will not let your makeup budge all day. Worth every penny
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower, CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?