Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray

by Skindinavia

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • TOP QUESTIONS

How is it different compared to bridal ?
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Does this really hide or help with large pores?
    Is it hydrating ?
    Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray!
    Product Highlights
    “...absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.” in 79 reviews
    Anaheim, CA
    Review for: Oil Control
    The absolute best makeup spray I have tried. Literally makes your makeup flawless. Minimizes pores. Controls oil. And most importantly, keeps my makeup perfect ALL day
    Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
    Jackson, MO
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    I love the ease of application of this product. The mist is nice, and it doesn’t have a strong scent. I never notice any improvement I. How my makeup applies over this, but do appreciate the added hydration.
    Combination, Sensitive / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
    Buffalo
    Hands down, by far the BEST  setting spray I have ever used and TRUST me I've tried a ton. Keeps my makeup set and flawless for at least 8 hours! Will never go back to trying anything else.
    Oily / Dullness, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
    Chicago
    Review for: Oil Control, Oil Control, Oil Control
    This is the only oil control product to ever make a difference for me! I liked Urban Decay's De-Slick spray, and saw on the label that it was made by Skindinavia. So, I went straight to the source! I noticed that Skindinavia offers both a primer and setting spray, while Urban Decay only has the one version for oily skin.

My skin is extremely oily--like, 4-5 blotting sheets by lunchtime oily. I've tried different moisturizers, primers, foundations, and powders developed for oily skin, to no avail. I spray this on (3-4 sprays) and let it dry before applying makeup. Then, when my makeup is all done, I use the coordinating Oil Control Setting Spray from Skindinavia. I still get SOME breakthrough oil--this doesn't give me a perfect, permanently matte finish--but it is easily blotted away.  Overall, my makeup stays intact and in place for 12+ hours--which was previously impossible for me. These sprays last forever, too. I use them several times a week, and have had the same large bottles for over a year. A MUST HAVE for oily skinned make up lovers!

Oily / Acne, Large Pores
    Vanceburg, KY
    I use Limelife by Alcone’s primer spray, which is made by Skindinavia and I’m extremely obsessed with it. I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores like other primers
    Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
    Shelton, CT
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    Good size for the price. I don’t like to over do primer on my clients because some primers there isn’t enough time for it to set. This is quick and tacky enough.
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    I Love, Love this spray. It makes your makeup last until your ready to take it off, it controls oil production but u must use mainly oil free makeup products or some oil will surface. I used an concealer infuzed with Coconut Oil and some oil surfaced but not alot. When i use my Revlon ColorStay foundation i get no oil so great. I can't say enough about this product. To me the 3rd greatest thing this Spray does is it holds cheap makeup for example i buy L.A. Colors products from Family Dollar or Dollar General and some products from my local Beauty Supply from $1-4 and this spray makes them long lasting they don't move until i wash my face. This product is a must have plus there online site always have deals especially on there kits so it's worth it!!!!
    Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
    Miami Gardens, FL
    Love it! It smells a bit weird so don't expect a spa like fragrance from it. The bottle says to spray in the shape of an X but of course I spray about four times. It does make your skin feel a bit tacky but I feel that's why the makeup stays put. It really helps keep my makeup in place and I don't get as oily. I still get a bit oily but not as bad. If you have pore you will definitely need a different primer for that. But if you're looking for a primer to make your makeup stay in place and oil free then this is the one for you. Also, their website is always having 20% off so keep an eye out for that and don't buy without it!
    Waco, TX
    I liked this at first because I did notice increased longevity in my makeup however about halfway through the bottle the nozzle stopped spraying an even mist. It started shooting out all directions and leaving droplets on my face. I didn't notice my makeup applying any better so I wouldn't say the primer aspect of this product is accurate. There are better setting sprays out there that will do the same thing and not break on you half way through.
    Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray uploaded by Jacquelyn T.
    I've never used a primer spray until I got this in one of my subscription boxes and let me say I've been missing out! This product leaves your skin feeling VERY hydrated and ready for a full face of makeup. I noticed it helps my foundation stick on and still leaves my fave hydrated without looking too oily. I recommend this primer spray if you haven't used one before!
    Ask a question to the Influenster community...
    Philadelphia , PA
    a year ago
    Bangery V. • 10 months ago
    Yes!! This is one of my favorites primers!
    Tempe, AZ