Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray

by Skindinavia

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • TOP QUESTIONS

How is it different compared to bridal ?
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Does this really hide or help with large pores?
    Is it hydrating ?
    Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray!
    Product Highlights
    “...absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.” in 79 reviews
    Hillside
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz
    I have gotten quite a few of this mini bottles with various Skindinavia orders over the past year- and I have to say I don’t really think it does anything. I don’t see a difference in the way my makeup applies or lasts through a full day, and it just seems like an unnecessary step? Like I’ll use the free mini ones I get since I have them, but I would never go out of my way to buy this.
    Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray uploaded by Bri C.
    Review for: Oil Control
    Nice, lightweight primer mist for combination to oily skin. It pairs well with the oil control setting spray. It works great and it's something I will continue to use. Great for makeup artists to use on clients or for the everyday makeup wearer.
    Oily / Acne
    Cypress
    Review for: Oil Control
    I had previously given this product four stars because I have to combine it with NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Primer which I apply around my t-zone. After wearing it this way, I’ve wholeheartedly changed my mine and am upping my rating to 5 stars. My makeup lasts sooooo very long now. Occasionally I do blot my face with a tissue, but that’s more out of habit instead of necessity. I would recommend this product.
    Oily / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
    Silver Spring, MD
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    I love this primer for everyday wear. I don’t typically have a ton of time in the morning, and this spray makes life so Lucy easier. I spray it on, wait for it to dry, and my skin is the perfect canvas for makeup. It helps hydrate my skin prior to foundation/BB cream.
    Phoenix
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    The best makeup primer ever. Usually primers break me out but this product I must say is A one. It doesnt break me out of feel heavy on my skin. Its light and hold you makeup in place.
    Combination / Blackheads
    Atlanta
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray uploaded by Jasmine G.
    Review for: Oil Control
    I’ve heard people rave about Skindinavia for the longest so I decided to give it a go. I was honestly disappointed. It didn’t really do much for me. I’m super oily so I got the oil control but I don’t feel like it did anything to keep my oils at bay. If you aren’t super oily I think this would be good for you. But as a oily queen, it was a no.
    Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz
    A very good primer spray to use before primer and throughout the day . It really preps your face for makeup and is such a good refresher . It feels so light and great on the skin . Doesn’t feel heavy . The spray is great on this one too !
    Combination / Dullness, Scarring
    Albany, OR
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz
    I got a sample of this with a Black Friday order, and have since pretty much used the entirety of the sample size.

To put it simply, I honestly don't know if it's done anything for my makeup in terms of longevity or making it look better or apply better. But I still used it anyway because it was convenient (a few spritzes on your face is way less work than spreading primer on. I'm lazy, ok?)

I like the fine mist, but it almost feels TOO fine? Who knew that would be a thing. But I sometimes wonder if I even sprayed enough on my face, after a liberal amount of spritzing. But on the other hand, that's nicer than some sprays that drench your face in one squirt.

I haven't tried any other primer sprays (like the Smashbox Primer Water or other similar equivalents), so I can't say much in terms of how they might compare.

It's something I would potentially pick up if i saw it on sale, just for the heck of it, but I don't think this is a replacement for a full fledged primer if that's something you're on the look out for.

Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
    Pompton Lakes, NJ
    Skindinavia also makes LimeLife by Alcone’s primer and settings sprays— and those are the ones I always use. They are THE absolute best and I wouldn’t go without them! Highly highly recommend.
    Somerdale, NJ
    I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I stopped using primers 2 years ago because I learned that silicone stretches out your pores and enlarges them, despite temporarily making them look nonexistent. After I stopped using primers, not only did my pores become significantly smaller and almost non existent, but I stopped getting so many breakouts. When I discovered primer sprays were a thing, I was SO stoked because they're designed to prime and prep your skin before makeup without all the silicones! I love this spray because it really does prep the skin; any redness I have vanishes after I spritz some of this on and gives a bit of a cooling sensation and my foundation just goes on beautifully (I apply my foundation while my face is still a little damp from the spray) and it does help my makeup last way longer rather than when I don't use it and just apply my foundation.
    Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
    Ask a question to the Influenster community...