BY SKINDINAVIA #81 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Marisa K.
    Toronto , ON
    I didn't realize how well my makeup could go on and stay until I started using this primer and setting spray together. My makeup lasts all day and I barely have to touch up. I recommend skindinavia to everyone
    fiqa e.
    I was very excited about this product,because in MALAYSIA they product was sooo EXPENSIVE😭😭.sometimes the product's price 1000 bucks😖and im very obssesed with this product 😍
    Tarndeep C.
    This is like a magical potion in a bottle! This is a staple in my makeup collection, and does wonders to your makeup look! I absolutely love the product BUT sometimes the bottle sprays a little too much of the product which can be the one con i have found! But overall this is an amazing product and I have recommended it to many friends and family and all of them love it as well! I highly recommend this product!
    Lissy C.
    Compre este producto con la esperanza de que mi make up permaneciera intacto por mas tiempo. lamentablemente para mi no resulto. muchas personas han tenido buen resultado con esta linea de productos pero para mi no funcionĂł
    Amany I.
    Review for: Oil Control, Oil Control, Oil Control more...
    This is amazing! It is the best to control an oily face on a humid place. I have only used it for special occasions (with the bridal setting spray )where I will be in air conditioning. I did get oily but not as much and as fast as I normally get. I just blotted like once or twice in a long night at a wedding. TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT <3
    Mae S.
    london
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I purchased this setting spray off beauty bay which sell a lot of brands that aren't easy to find in the U.K. such as ABH, morphe, ofra etc ... this spray is a miracle for people who suffer with oily skin! It really does help to keep your face oil free throughout the day!
    Rica S.
    Montreal
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    This spray is everything this sets my makeup so beautiful and it hides pores and controls oilness and it is good for also combination skin
    Katherine V.
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    Es tan bueno este primer que e incluso lo puedes usar hasta sin maquilaje segĂșn dice en la pĂĄgina como se usa y de verdad funciona.
    Sarah L.
    Perth
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    This product is actually amazing the spritz is great it helped stay matte in my oily areas i can't recommend this product enough
    Ercilia Z.
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    I don't what to say about this product because i don’t anything different when i used. So i don’t recommend it ! I have oily skin
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower, CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?