Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray

by Skindinavia

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • TOP QUESTIONS

How is it different compared to bridal ?
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Does this really hide or help with large pores?
    Is it hydrating ?
    Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray!
    Product Highlights
    “...absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.” in 79 reviews
    Newport , OR
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray uploaded by Heather B.
    I love this stuff my makeup lasts a lot longer than it did before I started using this. I recommend this for anyone who wears makeup daily.
    Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
    This facial spray is bomb for before & after your makeup! It sets & primes the face for a flawless skin like complexion. It's a must have!
    Oily / Blackheads, Scarring, Dark Spots
    Brooklyn, NY
    I adore this spray. This bad boy is a life saver! Feels refreshing, and not sticky and sets make up gloriously!!! Definitely a gotta have!!
    Bellefonte, PA
    Does a good job, it does take a lot of sprays to really prime your whole face though. I like to lock in my Primer with a few sprays.
    Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
    Dallas, TX
    Review for: Oil Control
    I saw James Charles uses this and I felt in love with it it made his makeup last long and it’s a little pricey hopefully I can try it
    Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
    give skin a bit of a tacky texture for foundation to attach to, i prime first then apply this and i love the way me makeup’s looks
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz
    i was recommended by a friend and finally got it. it’s a very good primer! even though it’s pretty pricey it’s totally worth it!
    Harlem, GA
    Maybe I wasn’t following the instructions correctly, but I wasn’t a fan. I don’t see where it made my makeup last a long time.
    Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
    Kind of bummed about this spray. Supposed to keep face and makeup matte, but it falls short. Shine broke through after an hour
    Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
    Pico Rivera, CA
    This is a great makeup primer really does prime my makeup and make it last longer with the combination of their setting spray!
    Dry / Dullness
    Ask a question to the Influenster community...
    Philadelphia , PA
    a year ago
    Bangery V. • 10 months ago
    Yes!! This is one of my favorites primers!
    Tempe, AZ