BY SKINDINAVIA

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Mallory M.
    Dallas
    I can't decide enough to stop using this yet entirely, but I feel like my makeup stays on better when I forget to use it.
    Keona C.
    Water based spray that I use before I put on my foundation. I don't really find that it helps control oil or anything.
    Kasee A.
    Keeps me matte throughout the day! the formula doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all! this stuff is worth the money!
    Samantha A.
    Best setting spray. i love this stuff. its a little pricey but sets the face perfectly so its def worth the price tag
    Ana B.
    Hate it! For primer is awful, it ruins the makeup application. It might be good for setting spray (after makeup done)
    Viritza  M.
    Clifton, NJ
    This is a holy grail setting spray! One of the best of the best! Absolutely love it!!!! I recommend this to everyone!
    Amanda R.
    Sherman, TX
    Skindanavia hands down makes the best setting spray. It's what is in my UD and Mary Kay setting sprays. Great brand.
    Carol M.
    Love it!!!! It makes sure my face doesn't get super oily. With the combination of the finishing spray it is great.
    Yesenia C.
    I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! It's so good. Please try it you will not regret it! It honestly changed my whole makeup look'
    Selena F.
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    this is great. I bought it online after seeing some reviews and was not disappointed. kept my makeup long lasting
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?

Kohl's