BY SKINDINAVIA #81 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Christina L.
    Wilmington, DE
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    I love this product for the summer time! I can tell a difference when I don't use it. It makes everything last!
    Summer G.
    This makes my makeup so smooth and it does not move!! It is important to hydrate first, however!! I love it!!
    Delaney B.
    Covington
    This makes my makeup last the whole day and night. Also makes my skin and makeup so good. Really hydrating
    Desiree B.
    Rome, NY
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    Good product. I have very oily skin and this helps a lot to make my face last all day and not get Cakey.
    Helecia W.
    Houston , TX
    This is one of the best sprays on the market for oily skin. It truly does work and it's so easy to use.
    Vricia S.
    Omg best makeup spray. My makeup stays on longer no need for makeup tricks when I have this holly grail
    Alicia H.
    I love this product . It is a very good primer, my makeup last all day long. I don't have to retouch.
    Crispina V.
    Grate primer it makes my makeup look natural and keeps my sling without oil and without braking out
    Marissa l.
    Plainfield, IL
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    Amazing primer spray! Really helps prep my skin for foundation and helps the foundation soak in
    Lindsay P.
    Fountain Inn, SC
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    Love this spray. Goes on easily and makes makeup look so much smoother. Will always use this.
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower, CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?