BY SKINDINAVIA

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 87 Q&A

Buy on Amazon
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Ginger I.
    Bellefonte, PA
    Does a good job, it does take a lot of sprays to really prime your whole face though. I like to lock in my Primer with a few sprays.
    grace b.
    give skin a bit of a tacky texture for foundation to attach to, i prime first then apply this and i love the way me makeup’s looks
    Kimberly H.
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz more...
    i was recommended by a friend and finally got it. it’s a very good primer! even though it’s pretty pricey it’s totally worth it!
    Alejandra S.
    Pico Rivera, CA
    This is a great makeup primer really does prime my makeup and make it last longer with the combination of their setting spray!
    Casey R.
    Kind of bummed about this spray. Supposed to keep face and makeup matte, but it falls short. Shine broke through after an hour
    Erica B.
    Haven't tried a primer spray before this one. I've only used it a couple of times cause it's my friends but I want to get some.
    Sophia D.
    Lawrenceville, GA
    I love this soo much. My makeup lasts so long throughout the day and it always looks great. I would recommend this to anyone
    Danielle B.
    Waverly, NY
    Purchased at: ULTA
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz more...
    I love skindinavia! I use this primer spray in combination with their makeup finishing spray and my make up stays on all day!
    Melissa E.
    San Juan Capistrano, CA
    I have to say this is the best makeup primer spray I've ever had. Stays matt all day and doesnt leave your skin oily at all!
    Brittany L.
    Edmonton, KY
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I really like this primer spray makes my makeup look flawless and really shiny and they make it for dry skin and oily skin.
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?