BY SKINDINAVIA #79 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Ginger I.
    Philadelphia, PA
    Does a good job, it does take a lot of sprays to really prime your whole face though. I like to lock in my Primer with a few sprays.
    Jennifer A.
    Dallas, TX
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I saw James Charles uses this and I felt in love with it it made his makeup last long and it’s a little pricey hopefully I can try it
    Casey R.
    Kind of bummed about this spray. Supposed to keep face and makeup matte, but it falls short. Shine broke through after an hour
    Alejandra S.
    Pico Rivera , CA
    This is a great makeup primer really does prime my makeup and make it last longer with the combination of their setting spray!
    Erica B.
    Haven't tried a primer spray before this one. I've only used it a couple of times cause it's my friends but I want to get some.
    Melissa E.
    San Juan Capistrano, CA
    I have to say this is the best makeup primer spray I've ever had. Stays matt all day and doesnt leave your skin oily at all!
    Sophia D.
    Lawrenceville, GA
    I love this soo much. My makeup lasts so long throughout the day and it always looks great. I would recommend this to anyone
    Brittany L.
    Edmonton, KY
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I really like this primer spray makes my makeup look flawless and really shiny and they make it for dry skin and oily skin.
    Whitney R.
    Douglasville, GA
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I have oily skin and this product really helps with oil control! I apply after my make up and it blends and sets everything
    Kasee A.
    Keeps me matte throughout the day! the formula doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all! this stuff is worth the money!
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower, CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?