BY SKINDINAVIA

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 87 Q&A

Buy on Amazon
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    chu Y.
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz more...
    They make the best face setting sprays ever! I use the motives ten years younger spray which is made by their manufacturer and it keeps my makeup on all day. My favorite thing is how it just melts everything together.
    Binny K.
    Best primer spray I've tried so far. I actually prefer this over a cream primer now. Love the mist and how lightweight this is. Makeup goes on beautifully over this.
    amanda j.
    this is a nice primer i think it does help to create a smooth base for my makeup. i have to mix mine with other primers but i do like this with a pore filling primer or a smoothing primer.
    L C.
    I absolutely love this line. I have them all and can honestly say they work. The primer and finishing spray keeps my makeup on and lasting. I wore it all throughout the summer and got compliments all the time. The oil control works just as great
    Schuyler R.
    Griffin, GA
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz, Oil Control more...
    I've been using these products for about a weak now for my oily skin and I must say that it REALLY WORKS AMAZINGLY. I still get oily of course, but not as much as I used to.
    Haley  B.
    After all the great reviews I was so excited to order it since I do have a very oily t zone. But once I used it I was very disappointed. It did nothing for my oily skin.
    Nancy G.
    Shorewood, IL
    I heard so many great this about this product, so I had to test it out myself and it is defiantly something I am glad I invested in! It works great and I love the smell !
    Janie R.
    One of the best setting spray! There is a reason they make so many other brands setting sprays (like Mary Kay and urban decay) and it's because they are the best!
    Yanira C.
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    I was given this setting spray as a birthday present and I must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. It keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.
    DeAnna H.
    Hulbert , OK
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz, Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz more...
    This is an all around great spray! I use this before applying my makeup as my primer and also use this to set the face after I'm finished to remove any powder that might be lingering. This spray makes everything look FLAWLESS!
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?