Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray

by Skindinavia

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • TOP QUESTIONS

How is it different compared to bridal ?
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Does this really hide or help with large pores?
    Is it hydrating ?
    Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray!
    Product Highlights
    ...absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.in 79 reviews
    3 years ago
    These are the best and top quality in the market,, so worth the splurge,, the matte one really lock in your makeup and won't get oily so fast ,, and the dewy one help to keep you hydrated all day long
    4 years agoKansas City, KS
    I love this primer spray along with the Skindinavia setting spray. I notice it really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for a good primer spray!
    3 years agoMelbourne, FL
    I use the one that is make specifically for oil control and it is amazing. This is all you need to prime your face. It is definitely my favorite primer hands down! I compare it to the Becca Primer.
    2 years agoNew Orleans , LA
    Review for: Oil Control
    This is by far the best finishing spray for oily skin! I have probably the outlets skin in life and this product works amazing. It lasts all day and it leaves your makeup looking natural and flawless. I would highly suggest this product to those with very oily dewy skin!
    a year agoDennisport, MA
    I can’t live without this now. I can tell such a difference in how my makeup wears compared to without it. Using this with the setting spray for oily skin keeps my makeup in place.... even in humidity, hot weather, Vegas at night, waitressing in the summer outside in Cape Cod. This will forever be in my makeup case!
    4 years agoSammamish, WA
    This is a great primer and I love it but it doesn't smooth my pores so I have to add a smoothing primer which defeats the purpose of using a spray primer if I'm gonna need a silicon one too.
    4 years ago
    This is like magic in a bottle! it makes my makeup stay forever i only use this when I'm going out or for special occasions when I know that I want my makeup to stay for a very long time! this stuff holds my makeup through humidity and through sweat. I bought this and it came with two little samples of an extra primer and setting spray and I have never been more in love
    a year agoRichmond Hill, NY
    Review for: Oil Control
    I have semi acne prone skin and this primer spray is so hydrating. Just 3 or 4 sprays in a X or T shape and you’re good to go as said on the back of the bottle. I would recommend this to someone who has oily skin and who wants a simple to use primer. I only with that is could Also be used as a setting spray.
    2 years agoScottsdale , AZ
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz, Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz, Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz
    I swear by Skindinavia! I've been using their sprays for about four years and absolutely love everything about it. I always wait until they have a sale going on to stock up on the big bottle and the travel sizes! They last forever and the prices are so worth it!
    5 years agoMarble Falls, TX
    This product is unbelievable! their whole line is perfection! I get extremely oily in the summer time and I always grab this it lasts so long and makes my makeup look flawless without drying out my face. If you tend to get oily I totally recommend this product!
    Ask a question to the Influenster community...
    a year ago
    Bangery V. 9 months ago
    Yes!! This is one of my favorites primers!