BY SKINDINAVIA #66 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Tasha G.
    I use the oil control primer and finishing spray. In conjunction with a becca mattifying primer my foundation stays in place and controls the oils in my T zone. The site almost always has a discount code.
    Katie P.
    Great primer spray. very light, can't feel it after it dries. Helps keep my make up in place all day and through roller derby practices and bouts. I recommend this to everyone.
    Binny K.
    Best primer spray I've tried so far. I actually prefer this over a cream primer now. Love the mist and how lightweight this is. Makeup goes on beautifully over this.
    amanda j.
    this is a nice primer i think it does help to create a smooth base for my makeup. i have to mix mine with other primers but i do like this with a pore filling primer or a smoothing primer.
    L C.
    I absolutely love this line. I have them all and can honestly say they work. The primer and finishing spray keeps my makeup on and lasting. I wore it all throughout the summer and got compliments all the time. The oil control works just as great
    Nancy G.
    Shorewood, IL
    I heard so many great this about this product, so I had to test it out myself and it is defiantly something I am glad I invested in! It works great and I love the smell !
    Haley  B.
    After all the great reviews I was so excited to order it since I do have a very oily t zone. But once I used it I was very disappointed. It did nothing for my oily skin.
    Alyssa B.
    I have very oily skin and my makeup always ends up moving or completely off within a few mins to hours! This stuff really works! A lot of MUAs and gurus on YouTube have recommended it so I had to try
    Emiley W.
    morgantown, WV
    I bought this because I had heard many amazing reviews, however I was disappointed. I have tried using this and it doesn't make a difference on my oily skin
    Latasia T.
    Savannah, GA
    I like this product but couldn't give it 5 stars reason being it's good at hiding pores and keeping oil at bay not for everyday use because it's very drying
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?