Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray

by Skindinavia

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • TOP QUESTIONS

How is it different compared to bridal ?
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Does this really hide or help with large pores?
    Is it hydrating ?
    Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray!
    Product Highlights
    “...absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.” in 79 reviews
    Columbus, OH
    Honestly, I could not tell a difference between days where I use this product and days where I don't. It certainly doesn't make my makeup worse, but I cannot justify purchasing this product again.
    Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
    Oakland, CA
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    I honestly don’t see the difference in the prime effect of the skin. However it does give my skin a healthy glow. After I use my first aid beauty primer I also spray this over it. Works well.
    Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
    Saint Louis, MO
    I used to use Urban Decay All Nighter or De-Slick as both primer and setting spray. Those run $30 for 4 oz, whereas this is $39 for 8 oz and works just as well if not better (since it's actually formulated to be a primer) which is unsurprising considering that Skindinavia is behind the Urban Decay sprays as well. The UD spray bottles used to have the Skindinavia name on them as well, but that's been removed even though the product hasn't been reformulated. I have combination/oily skin and use this paired with the oil control finishing spray, and together they do a great job of keeping my makeup on and reducing shine.
    I have ordered this primer over and over. It is super light weight and dries quickly. Compared to cream primers I find this keeps oil from coming through much better. This is a must have!
    Pittsburgh, PA
    One of my favorite primer sprays! This primer is so light and refreshing, which is perfect for summer when you don't want to slap another cream or liquid on your face but want your makeup to blend easily and stay put. You only need 2-3 spritzes, so the bottle should last you a long time! Especially if you don't use a primer daily (I don't, no need). It doesn't make your skin feel sticky or heavy, it makes it feel refreshed and light. Like your skin can breathe. Yes, the price is a little more expensive, but it's still super affordable for the amount of product you're getting.
    Los Angeles, CA
    This is an absolute must for me for summer! With this primer then foundation etc and finish off with the finishing spray, my makeup is practically bullet proof. I have not tested that😂 but literally my makeup doesn't budge doesn't settle doesn't cake up and best of all keeps me matte not totally completely 100% matte but I definitely notice a difference in the amount of blotting I do throughout the day when I do this combo and when I don't. Definitely recommend this product to everyone!
    Combination / Acne
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray uploaded by Gina T.
    I find myself reaching for this everyday. It saves me a lot of time since it's so easy to apply. Just spritz it on my face & apply my makeup. It isn't messy like some cream or gel based primers. I have very dry & sensitive skin and I haven't had any bad reactions to this product. Also it's silicone-free. Overall it has kept my makeup on all day & is refreshing to put on.
    Dry, Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
    Brooklyn, NY
    The Skindinavia Make Primer spray literally has upgraded my beauty routine so much! It's the biggest part of my priming process and provides a super flawless base for makeup application. After I wash and moisturize my face, I then lightly spray my face with this primer and blend it all in with a clean powder brush to ensure it's covered my entire face evenly. It definitely give my skin a smooth and hydrated look!
    Oily / Dark Spots
    I have VERY oily skin, and this is the best makeup product that I've ever used to control it. No other primer that I've ever used compares to this, none of them can make my makeup last as long or keep my oil at bay like this. I recieved a complimentary travel size bottle of this and I'm sad that I ran out. I definitely will purchase this again, I just wish that it was cheaper. I still have to blot with this, but way less than without it or with any other primer. I only get slightly oily after a long day without blotting with this product. I think that they sell this at ulta now, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Oily / Acne
    Albuquerque, NM
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray uploaded by Jeanette C.
    I have extremely oily skin( acne prone) especially in the summer. It's a chore to keep my makeup in place and to make it last all day. This primer spray was a miracle worker. Most primers keep me matte but in turn clog my pores and cause me to breakout. This one prolonged the wear of my makeup, kept me matte, and did not cause me to breakout. Although it is a little pricey, I will still continue to invest in this primer spray over and over again.
    Oily / Fine Lines
    Ask a question to the Influenster community...
    Philadelphia , PA
    a year ago
    Bangery V. • 10 months ago
    Yes!! This is one of my favorites primers!
    Tempe, AZ