BY SKINDINAVIA #67 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Velicia C.
    Kansas City, KS
    I love this primer spray along with the Skindinavia setting spray. I notice it really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for a good primer spray!
    Pakize K.
    Spring, TX
    Mostly makeup artists know this product, but it is freaking amazing. I use the version for oily combination skin and it is my go-to product. This product is a definitely a must-have and a great product.
    Fatima N.
    These are the best and top quality in the market,, so worth the splurge,, the matte one really lock in your makeup and won't get oily so fast ,, and the dewy one help to keep you hydrated all day long
    Sierra S.
    Tampa, FL
    I use the one that is make specifically for oil control and it is amazing. This is all you need to prime your face. It is definitely my favorite primer hands down! I compare it to the Becca Primer.
    brittany r.
    This is like magic in a bottle! it makes my makeup stay forever i only use this when I'm going out or for special occasions when I know that I want my makeup to stay for a very long time! this stuff holds my makeup through humidity and through sweat. I bought this and it came with two little samples of an extra primer and setting spray and I have never been more in love
    Katey J.
    Sammamish, WA
    This is a great primer and I love it but it doesn't smooth my pores so I have to add a smoothing primer which defeats the purpose of using a spray primer if I'm gonna need a silicon one too.
    Jordan D.
    Marble Falls, TX
    This product is unbelievable! their whole line is perfection! I get extremely oily in the summer time and I always grab this it lasts so long and makes my makeup look flawless without drying out my face. If you tend to get oily I totally recommend this product!
    Nashieka B.
    Absolutely love this primer spray.. helps control my oily skin.. cool and refreshimg every time i use it.. and in combination with the finishimg spray it definitly makes any makeup last a little longer
    Meriqua W.
    I recently purchased this product, you know when you jump on the hype train! And i am soooo happy I did this is great along with the finishing spray! Definitely recommend this product!
    Brooklyn K.
    I really like the convenience of a primer spray. This works well but is drying. I'm sure if you are normal or oily that could be a benefit for you. It does extend the wear of your foundation but if I use it a few days in a row it drys out my skin too much.
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?