BY SKINDINAVIA #81 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Autumn H.
    This product is amazing. Keeps my makeup in place absolutely all day. Does not dry out my skin or make my face uncomfortable. I purchased this from Amazon and it arrived quickly with no problems. Only takes a couple sprays of this to absolutely lock your makeup in.
    Amalia E.
    Euless, TX
    Ordered a small bottle of this primer but the one for oil control and it lives up to the hype! I've now become a fan of spray primer because of this product alone. I have added it to my list of holy grail beauty products. Definitely recommend that you try it out.
    Alinaa A.
    I never believe cleans when a liquid spree claims to oil controlling but I think that this definitely lives up to the hype. However I do think that the urban decay dislike is a tiny bit better at controlling oil. But this will control oil as well as Make your make up last very long time which I guess is an added plus for this one
    D D.
    My everyday primer now. I won't do my makeup without this. it just makes my foundation apply SOOOO easilyy. I cannott stress how it aids my blending of makeup. Adding to that, it is a spray so it is so easy and quick. You guys should all try it if you have foundations that's hard to blend or even if they're thick :D
    Kasia F.
    Wheeling, IL
    It works! My skin gets oily easily, but it can also get dry if I don't use the right product. It's very hard for me to get a good balance, and this primer works very well. It does not make my face too dry, but it also prevents it from getting shiny! Even in hot days my face stayed pretty intact.
    angela s.
    Dallas, NC
    This product is such a LIFE SAVER! I happen to love their whole line honestly! Summertime is a bad time for me and having this on hand makes life a lot easier and helps make my makeup look amazing without drying out my face. If you get oily then this is the product for you and I mean it!
    Pakize K.
    Spring, TX
    Mostly makeup artists know this product, but it is freaking amazing. I use the version for oily combination skin and it is my go-to product. This product is a definitely a must-have and a great product.
    Velicia C.
    Kansas City, KS
    I love this primer spray along with the Skindinavia setting spray. I notice it really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for a good primer spray!
    Fatima N.
    These are the best and top quality in the market,, so worth the splurge,, the matte one really lock in your makeup and won't get oily so fast ,, and the dewy one help to keep you hydrated all day long
    Sierra S.
    Tampa, FL
    I use the one that is make specifically for oil control and it is amazing. This is all you need to prime your face. It is definitely my favorite primer hands down! I compare it to the Becca Primer.
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower, CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?