BY SKINDINAVIA

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 87 Q&A

Buy on Amazon
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Avius M.
    VICTORVILLE
    Excellent product, will extend the life of your other products layered on top. I spray this all over before my pore filler, as I have large pores and dry skin, this both moisturizes and minimizes the look of my pores before my pore filler and sometimes I even skip the step as this product is so excellent. Paired with the makeup finishing spray this duo will not let your makeup budge all day. Worth every penny
    Bailey S.
    Amazing primer. Best I've ever used. I've noticed an actual difference in the longevity and application of my makeup when using this. I used this with the skindinavia setting spray as well and it made my makeup hold up muc. longer than it normally does. I have combo skin. Will be repurchasing
    angela s.
    Dallas, NC
    This product is such a LIFE SAVER! I happen to love their whole line honestly! Summertime is a bad time for me and having this on hand makes life a lot easier and helps make my makeup look amazing without drying out my face. If you get oily then this is the product for you and I mean it!
    Fatima N.
    These are the best and top quality in the market,, so worth the splurge,, the matte one really lock in your makeup and won't get oily so fast ,, and the dewy one help to keep you hydrated all day long
    Abby R.
    Niles, MI
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz more...
    I don't actually own this, but my roommate does. She told me to try it and now I'm obsessed. My foundation goes on like a dream. I have combo skin so normally my foundation is either too moisturizing or too dry, but a layer of this spray before foundation just equalizes all the textures somehow.
    Velicia C.
    Kansas City, KS
    I love this primer spray along with the Skindinavia setting spray. I notice it really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for a good primer spray!
    Pakize K.
    Spring, TX
    Mostly makeup artists know this product, but it is freaking amazing. I use the version for oily combination skin and it is my go-to product. This product is a definitely a must-have and a great product.
    Sierra S.
    Tampa, FL
    I use the one that is make specifically for oil control and it is amazing. This is all you need to prime your face. It is definitely my favorite primer hands down! I compare it to the Becca Primer.
    Sidnei J.
    New Orleans , LA
    Review for: Oil Control more...
    This is by far the best finishing spray for oily skin! I have probably the outlets skin in life and this product works amazing. It lasts all day and it leaves your makeup looking natural and flawless. I would highly suggest this product to those with very oily dewy skin!
    Katey J.
    Sammamish, WA
    This is a great primer and I love it but it doesn't smooth my pores so I have to add a smoothing primer which defeats the purpose of using a spray primer if I'm gonna need a silicon one too.
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?