Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray

by Skindinavia

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • TOP QUESTIONS

How is it different compared to bridal ?
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Does this really hide or help with large pores?
    Is it hydrating ?
    Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray!
    Product Highlights
    ...absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name.in 79 reviews
    a month agoCypress
    Review for: Oil Control
    I had previously given this product four stars because I have to combine it with NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Primer which I apply around my t-zone. After wearing it this way, I’ve wholeheartedly changed my mine and am upping my rating to 5 stars. My makeup lasts sooooo very long now. Occasionally I do blot my face with a tissue, but that’s more out of habit instead of necessity. I would recommend this product.
    2 months agoSilver Spring, MD
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    I love this primer for everyday wear. I don’t typically have a ton of time in the morning, and this spray makes life so Lucy easier. I spray it on, wait for it to dry, and my skin is the perfect canvas for makeup. It helps hydrate my skin prior to foundation/BB cream.
    17 days agoPhoenix
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    The best makeup primer ever. Usually primers break me out but this product I must say is A one. It doesnt break me out of feel heavy on my skin. Its light and hold you makeup in place.
    3 months agoAtlanta
    Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray uploaded by Jasmine G.
    Review for: Oil Control
    I’ve heard people rave about Skindinavia for the longest so I decided to give it a go. I was honestly disappointed. It didn’t really do much for me. I’m super oily so I got the oil control but I don’t feel like it did anything to keep my oils at bay. If you aren’t super oily I think this would be good for you. But as a oily queen, it was a no.
    2 months ago
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz
    A very good primer spray to use before primer and throughout the day . It really preps your face for makeup and is such a good refresher . It feels so light and great on the skin . Doesn’t feel heavy . The spray is great on this one too !
    9 months agoAlbany, OR
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, .66 fl oz
    I got a sample of this with a Black Friday order, and have since pretty much used the entirety of the sample size.

To put it simply, I honestly don't know if it's done anything for my makeup in terms of longevity or making it look better or apply better. But I still used it anyway because it was convenient (a few spritzes on your face is way less work than spreading primer on. I'm lazy, ok?)

I like the fine mist, but it almost feels TOO fine? Who knew that would be a thing. But I sometimes wonder if I even sprayed enough on my face, after a liberal amount of spritzing. But on the other hand, that's nicer than some sprays that drench your face in one squirt.

I haven't tried any other primer sprays (like the Smashbox Primer Water or other similar equivalents), so I can't say much in terms of how they might compare.

It's something I would potentially pick up if i saw it on sale, just for the heck of it, but I don't think this is a replacement for a full fledged primer if that's something you're on the look out for.

2 months agoPompton Lakes, NJ
    Skindinavia also makes LimeLife by Alcone’s primer and settings sprays— and those are the ones I always use. They are THE absolute best and I wouldn’t go without them! Highly highly recommend.
    8 months agoSomerdale, NJ
    I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I stopped using primers 2 years ago because I learned that silicone stretches out your pores and enlarges them, despite temporarily making them look nonexistent. After I stopped using primers, not only did my pores become significantly smaller and almost non existent, but I stopped getting so many breakouts. When I discovered primer sprays were a thing, I was SO stoked because they're designed to prime and prep your skin before makeup without all the silicones! I love this spray because it really does prep the skin; any redness I have vanishes after I spritz some of this on and gives a bit of a cooling sensation and my foundation just goes on beautifully (I apply my foundation while my face is still a little damp from the spray) and it does help my makeup last way longer rather than when I don't use it and just apply my foundation.
    2 years agoAuburn, CA
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 8 fl oz
    I know the price it high, BUT ITS WORTH IT. Over the past week of using this product my makeup hasn't budged!
    While I don't have oily skin, I read the oil control formula is better so I purchased that and it doesn't dry me out or make my foundation look dry.
    I still use a silicone primer to fill in my fine lines, but I have noticed a difference in the longevity of my makeup with this product! If you're considering buying it, JUST DO IT.
    9 months agoNew York
    Review for: Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, 4 fl oz
    I love this for foundation purposes and highlight. Before you blend your foundation out you put this first and this gives an amazing finish. I love this. Also once you put your highlight on and apply this it gives such an amazing glow.
    Ask a question to the Influenster community...
    a year ago
    Bangery V. 9 months ago
    Yes!! This is one of my favorites primers!