BY SKINDINAVIA #66 in Face Primer

This revolutionary ultra-fine primer mist creates a smooth, silicone-free canvas for flawless makeup application and long lasting makeup wear. Skindinavia s vitamin-based primer is clinically proven to reduce redness and diminish the appearance of fine lines. Recommended for all skin types. The Flawless Facts: 83% of users agreed, This is the best makeup primer I have ever used. 93% of users agreed The Makeup Primer Spray made skin feel noticeably smoother. Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 86 Q&A

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
    • "i was given this setting spray as a birthday present and i must say it has been one of my absolute favorite gifts. it keeps your makeup lasting very long and even the oil control lives up to its name." in 79 reviews
    Jordan C.
    Baltimore, MD
    My skin type is incredibly oily (and yes, I do moisturize and take care of it), so primers and setting sprays have to work overtime in order to keep the shine at bay. This does mostly a good job - I wore it with Revlon color stay foundation and it did not hold up at all, but with a BB cream, concealer and powder, it definitely holds up for a whole work day. I'm still trying to find a holy grail product, but this does pretty well.
    Vanessa R.
    Ridgewood, NY
    I never thought primer sprays would work, assuming it was a gimmick. But Skindinavia's spray is life changing! I received a travel size of this when buying the regular finishing spray. It kept my makeup looking flawless and in place all day, from 7am to 11pm. My makeup NEVER lasts this long when I need it to. The primer and the setting spray are my secret weapon!
    Candace W.
    I am one of the most oily people on Earth and this did nothing at controlling the oil on my face. It actually made it worse! I have used skindinavia setting sprays for years and when I decided to try this one I thought it would be better for my skin type than the regular spray. I was wrong. I was oily all day long. I had to blot my face about every 20 minutes.
    Jennifer E.
    Clark, NJ
    This is my holy grail primer and setting spray! I use both. They make my makeup last all day. Doesn't feel greasey, or like anything is on my face. It was definitely worth the money, when I purchased I had a coupon code which made the set $45 instead of I believe $60 and it came with two travel siZe bottles. My favorite I will definitely repurchase.
    Jessie B.
    De Pere, WI
    This, along with the finishing spray, is the BEST oil controlling product combo that makes my makeup last all day (which at times is more than 24 hours when I am on call). I deal with sweat, blood, manure, water, etc daily as a large animal vet and my face looks as flawless at 10pm as it did at 6 am when I did my makeup! I have recommended this to EVERYONE and will continue to repurchase!! I am never without this or the finishing spray and will never do my makeup without them!
    Ashley  I.
    Nortonville, KY
    My holy grail! This stuff is bullet proof. I have oily skin & I work in a hot environment sweating all day. Skindinavia has made me the envy of all my female coworkers.
    Angie M.
    Murrieta, CA
    Ok seriously love this primer spray! Originally saw this product in several YouTube videos and decided to try it out. Love how it evenly sprays the primer onto my face and the staying power this primer provides!
    It's also a plus sanitary wise that you don't have to put a primer onto your hands, then apply to your face.
    All you do is shake shake shake and spray onto face in a X or T formation and your set and primed to go for makeup application. A great beauty buy!!'
    Krista c.
    Philadelphia, PA
    So I originally got this primer free with the purchase of the setting spray. I heard great things about not only the product but also the company so I was really excited to try this out. My make up lasted longer than it's ever had before. I even went to sleep with it on, bad I know, and I woke up and still looked flawless! I definitely recommend this for somebody who really really likes their make up to stay put all day. It doesn't give me that cakey feeling or look either!
    londyn b.
    This priming spray is great! I put this on after i clean my face, then go in with a moisturizer, primer, makeup, bridal setting spray, and boscia white charcoal spray. Not only do I stay oil free, but there is no powder residue on my face and my makeup stays for hours regardless of the heat and humidity!
    Lauren F.
    I have the oil control one and I like it! I recommend it. I spray this on and I feel like it keeps my makeup from melting into my skin and causing breakouts, somewhat! I cannot really tell you if it prolongs my makeup but I feel naked if I don't have some sort of primer on. (It's a mental thing!)
    Nessa P.
    Is this really worth the hype? I like the idea of a fine mist, as opposed to slathering on a cream or silicone product. I was unimpressed by the smashbox primer water. Is this better?
    Lina H.
    Tampa, FL
    Do this setting spray is Good for people with oily skin those it really works? I'm really interested to know. Thank you
    I know the urban decay primers/setting sprays are in collaboration with skindinavia but which one is better? Or are they the same?
    Cammella M.
    Jefferson, OH
    How is it for dry skin?
    Kat M.
    Bellflower , CA
    Can primer be worn without makeup?