by Skindinavia

Has anyone noticed real oil control with this spray alone.
Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control - The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control!
Cypress, TX
**** Update ******. I had previously given this product four stars because I have to combine it with NYX Can't Stop Won't Stop Primer which I apply around my t-zone. After wearing it this way, I’ve wholeheartedly changed my mine and am upping my rating to 5 stars. I had never used a primer spray before trying this. The first time I tried it, I used it alone with a new foundation. It felt refreshing and seemed to lay a good base for my makeup. It's a little tacky on application, but I believe that helps the makeup adhere to the primer to stay in place. However, I couldn't tell if the shine that came through a few hours later was from the primer failing or from the new foundation, so I retried it with a foundation I'd used many times. I had better success the second time using a foundation that was matte. Alone, the primer doesn't control oil in my t-zone with any foundation any better than other oil control primers. I read another review where the reviewer she used another mattifying/oil control primer in addition to this one, so I tried that application process. This combination actually works. I've worn it for a couple of weeks now and I like the way it feels and performs on my skin.
Charleston
During the winter months, my skin gets very dry so this product isn't needed. However, during the summer months this product is a game changer for mattefying my skin before applying m face makeup. I generally always purchase this on sale, so it's totally worth the price. If you get oily, this product is a must.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This product is my top 5 because not only does it last forever its keeps your makeup in place to perfection to eternity! I have oily skin so this product gives me life and does wonders. Must have!!!
Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control - The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control uploaded by Krysteena M.
OH EM GEE. I freaking love this stuff. Dont get me wrong it last better when i still use my mattifing primer along with this spray primer. Ive heard so many things about skindinavia primer idk what took me so long to try it. The spray is light, none sticky feeling. My makeup blends easily and it works well with the primer i already applied on my face. With this you have to use to setting spray. They go hand & hand and my makeup last up 12hrs. It says its good for 24hrs but who is really keeping their makeup on that long to test that claim lol. But if someone had to keep their makeup on for that long i see to hold up to the job.
Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control - The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control uploaded by Nancy A.
I have been using this every day for the past 3 years and I love it, but I also love buying makeup so I keep on buying different primers and spray and I always go back to this one it really works better than any of the other ones, and they always have specials going on.
Perrysburg
I can’t get enough of this stuff. I never believed in primer sprays until I used this one. It’s not drying and keeps my makeup looking phenomenal throughout the day, and I have VERY oily skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Carrollton, TX
Ehh I’m not sure if it actually controls my oil. It does give a nice base to star with though. So it works great for that. It’s pretty affordable which is also a good thing. I would recommend that you give it a shot
So i have really oily skin and i have found that this has actually helped. Not only that, but i has a tacky feel which helps make the foundation stick. Definitely recommend.
Dallas, TX
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. I have been using this for years. It truly works for controlling oil and actually for all skin types. You will not have to touch up your makeup with this spray. It truly lasts all day long!
Rogers, AR
I use this every. single. time. I do my makeup. It’s actually the only product that I never switch up and it’s a complete must for me. I only get oily when I wear makeup and it usually depends on the foundation I’m wearing. I still use a normal primer, I let it sit and set then i spray my face with this oil control primer spray. No more grease face at all! A game changer for me!