BeautyFaceFace MakeupSkindinavia
The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control, 236 ml / 8 oz-Pack of 2

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control, 236 ml / 8 oz-Pack of 2

by Skindinavia

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control, 236 ml / 8 oz-Pack of 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Oil Control, 236 ml / 8 oz-Pack of 2!
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
**** UPDATE **** I had previously given this product two stars, I have since changed my mind and upped my rating. My makeup lasts forever with this product. I had never used a primer spray before trying this. The first time I tried it, I used it alone with a new foundation. It felt refreshing and seemed to lay a good base for my makeup. However, I couldn't tell if the shine that came through later was from the primer failing or from the new foundation, so I retried it with a foundation I'd used many times. I had better success the second time using a foundation that was matte. Alone, the primer doesn't control oil in my t-zone with any foundation. I read another review that said that she used another mattifying/oil control primer in addition to this one, so I tried that. This combination actually works. I've worn it for a couple of weeks now and I like the way it feels and performs on my skin.

Looking for your answer?